"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Lazarus A.D.

Posted in: Forum Home >> Classic Metal >> Lazarus A.D.

Displaying 11 posts
Displaying 11 posts
Nov 13, 2010 1:02 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Wondering how many fans of these guys are on the forum? Great thrash band; if your into that.

Nov 13, 2010 1:22 PM ET #2 (permalink)

I like em, but I know the vocals turn a lot of people off. But getting used to different vocal styles is something most metalheads have done at one time or another.

Nov 13, 2010 1:28 PM ET #3 (permalink)

I hear ya on the vocals. Vocals didn't turn me off at all for the fact that is a different vocal style. And i love double bass pedals... and there music has plenty of that haha

Nov 13, 2010 2:37 PM ET #4 (permalink)

They're pretty good, and if anybody has a chance to catch them live, do it. They're even better than on the album. The vocals sound a lot like Rob Dukes Exodus, but that's fine with me. I'm really curious to see what they're gonna do in the future.

Nov 13, 2010 2:48 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Oh really? Thats good I've often wondered how good they sound live... and i cannot wait for there next album. They had a awesome debut album

Nov 14, 2010 5:17 PM ET #6 (permalink)

I like these guys a lot, pretty badass!!! Don't get whats with the distaste for the vocals, I've always really liked them.

Nov 15, 2010 1:19 AM ET #7 (permalink)

I didnt realize how much I liked these guys till I saw them live and was able to sing along with half the songs even though I had only listened to their album a couple times months before I saw them. In my opinion they were way better than evile, who they were opening up for.

Nov 15, 2010 9:52 AM ET #8 (permalink)

Are you talking about the tour with they did with Kataklysm and Kreator? That show was da bomb dot com. Evile is another band that's loads better to see live than just listen to on the album, but yeah, Lazarus were better.

Dec 1, 2010 6:59 PM ET #9 (permalink)

i love Lazarus AD. the double kick drums are awesome and the solos rip. also, saw them a year-plus ago in detroit when they opened for testament, and they were good, but the sound board guy sucked so it could have been better.

Dec 16, 2010 11:39 AM ET #10 (permalink)

Nice Replies :D Always nice to see people opinons

Dec 18, 2010 10:02 PM ET #11 (permalink)

i fucking LOVE lazarus A.D. i cannot wait for them to make a new album!

Reply to Discussion or Return to Classic Metal forum