"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

On a mini-vacation and already a bit buzzed! :D

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> On a mini-vacation and already a bit buzzed! :D

Displaying 12 posts
Displaying 12 posts
Aug 7, 2009 9:28 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Now who wants to talk metal, booze, and fun stuff?

I'ma start. This Strongbow is yummy stuff! I got much to do one my writing plate that should be fun reads, and a little birdy told me that Obituary is coming to my town to rip my face off in Sept.

Aug 7, 2009 10:18 PM ET #2 (permalink)

The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition. It’s perfect thought from my side.
internet dating

Aug 7, 2009 10:32 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Eh?

Aug 7, 2009 10:38 PM ET #4 (permalink)

lolwut?! Celina is 12 and doesn't know what this is.

Also, Strongbow is horrid. It's the 4X of cider. I don't like any ciders, but Strongbow is a particularly bad one. But then, I'm drinking water, so enjoy your alcohol, you bastard lol

Aug 7, 2009 10:50 PM ET #5 (permalink)

I like cider and I like Strongbow. But Strongbow is very sugary and will make your stomach kill if you drink it all day and night like i did once.

Aug 7, 2009 11:17 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Mmmmm! Strongbow good! *beats chest* Though, I might switch to mead, or wine after one or two more ciders to avoid the belly ache in the am. I hate Hornsbey(sp?) that shit is waaayyyy too sweet! *nods and hiccups*

Aug 8, 2009 10:49 AM ET #7 (permalink)

I'll stick to water and a occasional starbucks iced coffee thingy....

Aug 8, 2009 6:15 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Ewwwwwwwww! Starbucks sucks! Cafe Dart is where it's at! *Nods and grins* Speaking of coffee I need a cup. Kali is hung-over. Damn fun neighbors lured Sven, and I into partying with them last night. *LOL*

Aug 9, 2009 3:15 AM ET #9 (permalink)

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, just an opinion.

Aug 9, 2009 3:55 AM ET #10 (permalink)

I do tire of seeing a frikin Starsucks on every corner of the block up here. I swear Starbucks out number any fast food joint here.

Aug 12, 2009 3:28 PM ET #11 (permalink)

Anything involving apple cider is yuck... but anyway... anyone here ever go to a Tim Hortons? I know they're mostly famous in Canada, but surely there are some out of the country. I LOVE their maple-covered donuts... also, they have really good French vanilla drinks :P

Aug 14, 2009 4:35 AM ET #12 (permalink)

Inferno, the town that I have many friends in, and my family live in have a saying "keeping it weird in Portland" this is a grand example of this when it comes to food: There is a place called "Voodoo doughnuts” I have seen this place, but have yet to go there. I have learned through the grape vine that they serve human shaped "doughnuts" that are filled with red berry sauce and they take a pretzel and stab it right through "the heart". My mum wants to get me a few for my birthday present. *LOL*

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum