"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

IM BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> IM BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 44 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 44 1 2 Last
Aug 7, 2009 4:45 PM ET #1 (permalink)

JUST GOT BACK ONLINE TODAY. YO YO TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO HATE ME!!!

Aug 7, 2009 4:48 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Hey fucker! Good to see you back in the fold man. We missed ya.

Aug 7, 2009 4:48 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Glad to see ya back brother \m/\m/

Aug 7, 2009 5:01 PM ET #4 (permalink)

(runs broken glass across my penis) what are we talking about in here?

Aug 7, 2009 5:03 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Ohhhh shit son!!!!! He's about to take this thang to a whole 'nother level! Welcome back brother.

Metallica= best band ever!!!!! :p

Aug 7, 2009 5:09 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Hey american..Whats up?

Aug 7, 2009 5:25 PM ET #7 (permalink)

Jsin: We were just discussing the best metal band ever... METALLICA, because Branded hates them with a purple passion.

NP: My Apocalypse - METALLICA!!!!

Aug 7, 2009 5:32 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Metallica IS the greatest band EVER \m/\m/
Because Hetfield is the greatest singer to ever use a microphone.
Hammet is the greatest guitarist to ever play a six string.
And we all know that Ulrich wrote the book on drumming!!
Am I right or am I right.?

Aug 7, 2009 5:36 PM ET #9 (permalink)

Ummm, well actually I thought Hetfield invented the microphone and Ulrich actually made the first drum ever. So I guess you're right in a way. I love Metallica for all of the beautiful things they've brought into this world. I think we should form a Metallica religion and call it Metali-zeland. In honor of the sheep that flock to their masters.

Aug 7, 2009 5:37 PM ET #10 (permalink)

Metalica has sucked since the start it took lars being a fruit for everyone to relize it

Aug 7, 2009 6:09 PM ET #11 (permalink)

Y

I've never liked Metallica. I like how they began as an opposition to glam metal bands aka, pussified bands soaking up media attention and essentially became what they were fighting against and wholly embrace it.

Aug 7, 2009 6:23 PM ET #12 (permalink)

I think that's bullshit. They didn't soak up media attention, they were the biggest band in the world. They changed their direction because they wanted to do it, it was near 20 years ago get over it. I mean, I hate their new output probably more than the next man but to me as people they've stayed true to the cause.

Aug 7, 2009 7:10 PM ET #13 (permalink)

Agreed with Cynic except I actually like the stuff Metallica have done since Black Album.

Aug 7, 2009 7:30 PM ET #14 (permalink)

Jsin: Hey american..Whats up?

My cholesterol

Aug 7, 2009 7:52 PM ET #15 (permalink)

hey hey every1. im so dam glad to be back. its been too dam long. the TOOL concert on july 29 was only an 8 min walk from my apt. it was the best show ive ever been to. just my opinion.

hoping to be able to catch DOWN sept 5 here in charlotte. just a quick 7-10 min busride into uptown to walk to to the gig. but may have to miss it. dont know yet.

glad to see that every1 is doing good. metallica is coming oct 18, with lamb of god, volbeat, and gojira. i will try to win tix somehow so i can check out volbeat and lamb of god, but id leave before the metalli-turds hit the stage!!!

Aug 7, 2009 8:38 PM ET #16 (permalink)

Welcome back, brother Glad to have you!

Aug 7, 2009 9:45 PM ET #17 (permalink)

ty maam. hope all is well your way kalis...

Aug 7, 2009 9:48 PM ET #18 (permalink)

i see some are trying to get me to unleash my metalli-hatred already..lolol...im laying low until a sheep baaas a bit too much...wuhahahahaha...damn its good to be back

Aug 7, 2009 10:43 PM ET #19 (permalink)

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Branded!

Metallica used to be good. That is all.

Aug 7, 2009 11:32 PM ET #20 (permalink)

About time!

Aug 8, 2009 8:41 AM ET #21 (permalink)

I find that you can judge how "hardcore" people are depending on when they place the line where Metallica went downhill. You get the populists who will go for everything, those who say everything up to black was pure gold, then those who will go as far to say the first 3,2 or even just Kill 'em all is 'true' Metallica.

I'm of the opinion that as a adept thrash outfit, Metallica's first 4 albums were great (despite the lack of bass in Justice). Since then it's pretty much been hard rock. Death Magnetic was slightly more thrashy though.

Aug 8, 2009 1:53 PM ET #22 (permalink)

yo wiggs whats up your way sir?

Aug 8, 2009 2:17 PM ET #23 (permalink)

Metallica is the only true metal band, Branded :P

But anyway, I heard what happened... sounds brutal. Glad you're back.

Aug 8, 2009 2:40 PM ET #24 (permalink)

BRANDED! You son of a bitch!

What's the matter? The CIA got you pushing too many pencils?

Aug 8, 2009 3:09 PM ET #25 (permalink)

i had thousands of suspicious people to get profiles on to turn over to agent smith!! you may be one of them!!!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum