"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Plagueisland.com, one month left! SALE, NEW RELEASES

Posted in: Forum Home >> Hot Deals >> Plagueisland.com, one month left! SALE, NEW RELEASES

Displaying 1 post
Displaying 1 post
Oct 29, 2010 7:29 AM ET #1 (permalink)

I’m leaving Sweden until mid 2011, because of this I’m selling lots of mailorder items at very low rates. Plague Island webstore will be shut down the last of November.
I also have 2 brand new releases, both in limited versions of 100 copies each:

Fistula – Burdened by Your Existence 2LP – 400 copies black vinyl

After more than 2 years in the making. This sludge masterpiece finally gets the analogue treatment it deserves. Comes in a thick gatefold sleeve with new layout.
The D side contains exclusive vinyl only songs.

Wicked Edition (100 copies)
100 handnumbered copies
Alternative handcrafted outer sleeve
Gold colored vinyl
Poster
Stickers

Modorra - The Putrid – 200 copies black vinyl
An orgy of molesting Death/Punk Slaughter. Recorded live in the studio and cutted on 45 RPM. For the most authentic, raw and loudest possible sound. For fans of rotten sound, not “Rotten Sound”.

Wicked Edition (100 copies)

100 handnumbered copies
Puke colored vinyl
Poster
Stickers

Regular Ediition 200 copies black vinyl.

Still Hot:

Noia – Necessary Extinction
Thrashing blackened riffs, dirty vocals, and nihilistic lyrics with a true Old School/Punk approach. Noia is definitely a band that will stand up when the rest of the clones in the Old School swamp sinks. Comes with amazing artwork by Rob Middleton (Napalm Death, Hellshock, Deviated Instinct, Dischordance Axis, E.N.T etc).
http://www.myspace.com/noianera

order at:
www.plagueisland.com

Reply to Discussion or Return to Hot Deals forum