"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

MCR-

Posted in: Forum Home >> Non-Metal Music Discussion >> MCR-

Displaying 9 posts
Displaying 9 posts
Oct 17, 2010 2:51 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Uh. Anyone else think it's a bit odd that My chem. is on Metalunderground.com (?) Not only that but they are in the most popular. I have listened to alot of there music and know quite alot about them and in no way would i consider them Metal.

Odd, right?

Oct 17, 2010 4:51 PM ET #2 (permalink)

I think a long time ago they were added to the database, and so every time someone adds a news item which is somehow related to them (compilation albums/tours) they get a news item. Most popular means they just get a boat load of page views from people coming in from google.

Oct 17, 2010 5:04 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Oh i see,

Oct 17, 2010 8:14 PM ET #4 (permalink)

weak

Oct 17, 2010 8:20 PM ET #5 (permalink)

*ahem* you call my thread weak??
or Mcr? O.o

Oct 17, 2010 8:20 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Yeah, we did an interview with them (and photos) before they got popular - they were actually a little heavier even though not metal. The interview got lots of views though. I've been meaning to add a setting to mark some bands as not metal and limit/stop coverage on them.

Oct 17, 2010 8:23 PM ET #7 (permalink)

they were better before they got popular... Gayyy
>;.>;

Oct 17, 2010 9:10 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Haha, wow you weren't kidding about the views.

Oct 17, 2010 9:19 PM ET #9 (permalink)

yeah girls go crazy for some frerard (frank-guitarist and Gerard-main vocalist) so everyone is always googling them to get the latest update on the their sex scandal

Reply to Discussion or Return to Non-Metal Music Discussion forum