"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

College Football

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> College Football

Displaying posts 51 - 64 of 64 1 2 3 Last
Displaying posts 51 - 64 of 64 1 2 3 Last
Dec 4, 2009 4:09 PM ET #51 (permalink)

AP1 regarding Weis: Well no shit sherlock but where in the NFL? lol. I disagree about him needing more time. He lost his job because he couldn't run or recruit defence for shit. Great OC, but a piss poor HC. He'd look good on the sideline in Philly :-).

Ap1 regarding Ohio State: Let's not forget that they end their season (in Oct.) earlier that any other team and are thus "more rested" going into their bowl games.

Dec 5, 2009 11:20 AM ET #52 (permalink)

I really want to watch the Florida-Alabama game today. I don't follow either team, but it should be one hell of a game.

Dec 6, 2009 11:00 AM ET #53 (permalink)

Weis could very easily wind up in Oakland next season. Oakland would pull another 4-12 but, hey, Davis could act like he's trying to turn the sunken ship around.

Dec 7, 2009 8:49 AM ET #54 (permalink)

O man that Florida-Alabama game was great...for Alabama, lol. I wanted Alabama to win & now I hope they win against Texas. I want TCU to win as well, o & I can't forget, I hope Cincinatti wins.

Dec 7, 2009 12:12 PM ET #55 (permalink)

I think it's important that Tebow got knocked down a notch, lol.

And on top of that, Iowa's going to the Orange Bowl against Georgia Tech. I hope they can pull off a win, considering Stanzi, Robinson, and Wegher should all be back in action. :)

Jan 5, 2010 11:49 PM ET #56 (permalink)

Just got done watching the Orange Bowl (#10 Iowa vs. #9 Georgia Tech).. 24 -14 Iowa. Clayborn won Player of the Game too. Man, that guy is a fuckin' monster!

Eat it, Iowa State fans that I work with! :D

Jan 6, 2010 11:20 AM ET #57 (permalink)

Does anybody here believe that Tebow will be a QB in the NFL? I say tight end at best.

Jan 6, 2010 1:55 PM ET #58 (permalink)

TEXAS LONGHORNS WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNS!!!! Being from Texas originally, I have been a UT fan since birth!!

Jan 6, 2010 6:19 PM ET #59 (permalink)

Woo go Hawks. I bet we have some potential future NFL draftees here.

Jan 7, 2010 1:27 AM ET #60 (permalink)

DIE: Oh hell yeah, lol. I can definitely see Clayborn going pro after next year. I'm just glad he's sticking around for his senior year! That guy's a beast.

Jan 8, 2010 9:20 AM ET #61 (permalink)

FUCKING ALABAMA PLAYER WHO HIT TX QB HEAD ON WITH HIS HELMET SHOULD HAVE BEEN EJECTED FROM GAME. THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED AN ILLEGAL HIT. TX WAS FKD OVER ON THIS GAME. REFS WERE PAID OFF I SAY. I SAW NUMEROUS INFRACTIONS BY THE ALABAMA SIDE, BUT NO CALLS WERE MADE. FKN FAG ASS REFS!!!!!

Jan 8, 2010 10:18 AM ET #62 (permalink)

branded: If it's any consolation, Vegas took a pretty big hit from that game last night too.

Jan 8, 2010 1:43 PM ET #63 (permalink)

TY but its not. those refs need to be fired. HOW THE FUCK THEY COULD NOT MAKE A CALL ON THAT 1 HIT IS BEYOND ME......!!!

Jan 8, 2010 3:55 PM ET #64 (permalink)

Yeah the refs did not make some calls they should have. But that hit on McCoy was a good hit. McCoy has been hit plenty of times like that. Thats football. Besides FUCK TEXAS!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum