"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

ISLAMIC BANDS

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> ISLAMIC BANDS

Displaying 7 posts
Displaying 7 posts
Aug 5, 2009 3:48 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Hi all..
I'm looking for deathmetal/hardcore bands that HAVE A BALL to offend Muslims culture in their lyrics, cd cover or shirt designs..

Any recomendations?

Aug 5, 2009 4:53 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Exultet is a band that attacks Islam and A new Age Of Chaos by Vile is pretty anti-Islamic lyrically. Exodus also have a song called "Children of A Worthless God" which is an attack on Islam. I don't see what the problem with Muslims is though.

Aug 5, 2009 5:14 PM ET #3 (permalink)

I'm with Diamond Oz, Islam is a pretty good religion aside from terrorists.

Aug 5, 2009 6:49 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Here in the U.K. we have thousands and thousands of Muslims and it doesn't bother me. It annoys me when a group of them seem to get offended about EVERYTHING, but I'm not stupid enough to think that all Muslims are terrorists or that they all get offended about dogs being used in advertising (a topic for another time). I don't really have a problem with any religion, so long as they don't try and force it on me.

Aug 5, 2009 11:30 PM ET #5 (permalink)

One day i was taking my dog for a walk outside..
Then there's a man talking behind me..
That dogs are filthy animal..
And i should keep my dog away from him and his children..
That's why ..

Thanks for your recommendations..

Aug 6, 2009 1:35 AM ET #6 (permalink)

Exodus Atrocity Exhibition absolutely great album..
I like it very much..
Thanks..

Aug 25, 2009 5:26 PM ET #7 (permalink)

Ayat, taghut, halla

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum