"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Worst Metal Song You ever Heard???

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> Worst Metal Song You ever Heard???

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 55 1 2 3 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 55 1 2 3 Last
Sep 8, 2010 7:41 AM ET #1 (permalink)

What is the worst metal song you ever heard?
For me it`s "Walk Without Limbs" from Virgin Black

Sep 8, 2010 5:23 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Eh yeah I remember checking out Virgin Black looking for more gothic doom bands... gothic doom my ass.

Sep 8, 2010 11:37 PM ET #3 (permalink)

I wouldn't go so far as to call them metal, but "Psychosocial" by slipknot is one of the worst songs I've ever heard.

Sep 9, 2010 2:17 AM ET #4 (permalink)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jag7oTemldY

Sep 12, 2010 1:10 AM ET #5 (permalink)

Alcoholocaust by Behold... The Arctopus. I absolutely cannot stand that shit!!!!

Sep 12, 2010 3:59 AM ET #6 (permalink)

Hard to say... so many choices - St. Anger alone has various good candidates on it.

Sep 12, 2010 5:47 AM ET #7 (permalink)

i know it is the swan song from the scorpoins
my wife did bring there newest album with her from colombia
dont get me wrong i do like the scorpions
but the new album sucks
hated it

Sep 12, 2010 7:40 AM ET #8 (permalink)

Agree with Wolf7
St.Anger is one of the worst

(This post was last edited on September 12, 2010 at 7:42 AM ET.)

Sep 13, 2010 9:04 PM ET #9 (permalink)

St. Anger is nowhere near the worst music thats out there. Pretty fuckin bad, but in the infinite landscape that is metal, and music in general, the possibility of there being worse songs than frantic is practically a definite thing. If i was to go with a metallica song, the unforgiven 3 off death magnetic is the most terrible thing ive heard ever. I could tolerate and even enjoy sections of that album up until that song, and thats when i was tempted to smash my friends ipod that was hooked up to the car we were riding in. I came damn close to obliterating that ipod into tiny pieces...i hated that fucking song, and i have no rational explanation as to why. But worst song ever has got to be from either attack attack or aiden. Most likely aiden, because they have the worst music ive heard to date, im just assumingthat attack attack has it in them to produce a song that is so bad it incites my hands to choke myself to death in order to avoid my brain processing said song into music. I have faith in them.

Sep 14, 2010 8:52 AM ET #10 (permalink)

You're right, F_A_N. Unforgiven 3 is horrible, but I don't know which one I hate more; Unforgiven 2 or 3.

St. Anger... I have to admit that I LIKE Frantic and the title track.
...but after the 2nd track, the album just nosedives so badly that it makes me wonder they didn't notice it themselves. From "Some kind of monster" onwards the album stinks so bad.
My LEAST favorite Metallica track ever must be "invisible kid". I fucking hate it! To make it even worse, Hetfield needs to fucking do that "ooh... what a good boy you are..." thing towards the end of it. Crap crap crap crap.
I wonder howcome they chose the tracks they did for St. Anger. Anyone who's seen the movie knows there were few pretty cool tracks which were left out, like "Temptation". Oh well... Metallica works in mysterious ways.

Sep 14, 2010 6:45 PM ET #11 (permalink)

anything by five finger death punch

Sep 14, 2010 10:35 PM ET #12 (permalink)

^Agreed 100%, Terrible fuckin' band

Sep 15, 2010 3:15 AM ET #13 (permalink)

I never heard anything from Five finger Death punch
I`ll check it out

Sep 15, 2010 7:49 AM ET #14 (permalink)

Please do so, Grim. But remember, you were warned. ;)

Sep 15, 2010 11:10 AM ET #15 (permalink)

nookie - limp bizkit (its the worst that i can think of now)

Sep 15, 2010 7:11 PM ET #16 (permalink)

grim: they're practically the village ppl of mainstream "metal" is u wanna call just talking over distorted guitars metal.

Sep 15, 2010 7:23 PM ET #17 (permalink)

A: Limp Bizkit isn't METAL
B: They kick ass :P

Fo' reals.

Sep 16, 2010 9:08 AM ET #18 (permalink)

u mean they suck ass, right? :P

Sep 16, 2010 9:08 AM ET #19 (permalink)

u mean they suck ass, right? :P

Sep 27, 2010 5:53 AM ET #20 (permalink)

yah, man better be joking. but for me anything by mushroomhead, 5FDP, or shitknot is crap to my ears

Sep 27, 2010 10:02 AM ET #21 (permalink)

Wasn't joking.

Sep 27, 2010 6:31 PM ET #22 (permalink)

the internet desperately needs "sarcasm" tags ._.

Oct 1, 2010 8:36 AM ET #23 (permalink)

exactly what i've been saying #'s. at least like allow us to use italic or something different lol

Oct 2, 2010 9:19 AM ET #24 (permalink)

This wont be popular here but Mayhem fucking SUCK. Seriously it's just so boring, I don't know why people would pay to go see it.
Some friends went and filmed them for a bit, I almost feel asleep watching it.

Oct 2, 2010 3:56 PM ET #25 (permalink)

^I agree dude, the popularity around that band completely escapes me. I really don't get what's good about them or what makes them so hardcore, I can't help but think they're really just a bunch a pussies.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum