"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

"...I'd put my tongue in her butt"

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> "...I'd put my tongue in her butt"

Displaying posts 176 - 200 of 436 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 Last
Displaying posts 176 - 200 of 436 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 Last
Jun 3, 2011 3:29 PM ET #176 (permalink)

^^^^ LMFAOWTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

random as fuck!!!!

Jun 3, 2011 3:59 PM ET #177 (permalink)

LOL... true, but come on, I saw that movie at 16, so I was like "eat the pussy, eat the butt"... wait a minute?? Eat the butt?? What the fuck, man??

So there. I have shared a revelatory moment of my childhood here.

Another thing I learned at 16; Fri night is fun out. I'm off boozing with my buddies now. 11pm here. Laters gents!

Jun 3, 2011 5:48 PM ET #178 (permalink)

Lulz

Jun 13, 2011 9:58 PM ET #179 (permalink)

I'm living with a gay couple that happen to be my friends as well. Long story short, they have this fine ass girl friend of theirs (perfect hourglass figure, tig ol' bitties, small waist, thick little ass). I made a not-quite-sober confession to them in the car last night and said, "Your friend Nekisha (Yeah I know guys, one of the most stereotypically black names ever)...I'd put my tongue in her butt."

Jun 14, 2011 4:17 AM ET #180 (permalink)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jun 14, 2011 7:59 AM ET #181 (permalink)

and what was their response?!

Jun 14, 2011 10:44 AM ET #182 (permalink)

the ultimate suspense!! m night shyamalan style!!

Jun 14, 2011 12:11 PM ET #183 (permalink)

actually i am now on a airport waitsting time drinking beer but not alowed to smoke sucks
on my way to europe i am all ready travilling 10 hours piisses me off

Jun 14, 2011 4:30 PM ET #184 (permalink)

MY mAN GC!!! Atta boy! Get back up on that horse! The subconscious has a way of bringing things to the surface that need to be said. These gay friends you speak of... Male or female couple? If its a male couple i'm betting they'll try to set you up with this hottie Nekisha.

Jun 14, 2011 4:47 PM ET #185 (permalink)

If its Female gay friends i bet they already Moonrakered the shit outa Nekisha. Make sure you have your technique down and everything

Jun 14, 2011 5:11 PM ET #186 (permalink)

ZMA

Haha moonraker.

Nekisha sounds more Russian to me. See if it was like.......Laquwanda or some shit then I'd be all O_o........ lol

Jun 14, 2011 5:17 PM ET #187 (permalink)

Agreed with Olaf. Do you're tongue exercises. :D

Jun 14, 2011 6:47 PM ET #188 (permalink)

branded/n0thinghead, their response was shock, then laughter.

wilco, that is gay dude. I hate how they banned smoking in bars in the Northern VA area, they had it banned in DC, but then DC lifted the ban.

Dr. Greed, they gay couple is male. I'm hoping they will hook me up with her. And yes, my tongue has never lost its ability.

Olaf, lol at "Moonrakered"

Jun 15, 2011 1:04 PM ET #189 (permalink)

this is the greatest thread ever created.

Jun 15, 2011 3:41 PM ET #190 (permalink)

I still cant get Wolfs rendition of True Romance out of my head. wild man ! hahahaha!

Jun 16, 2011 12:14 PM ET #191 (permalink)

nothing wrong with stikking your tounqe and some fingers in a dykes ass but you need to use some spitt as well

Jun 18, 2011 12:40 AM ET #192 (permalink)

good advice from the master. take it as gold.

Jun 18, 2011 1:58 AM ET #193 (permalink)

I lol'd at "moonrakered the SHIT outta Nekisha"

Jun 19, 2011 5:40 AM ET #194 (permalink)

Alissa White (frontwoman of The Agonist)
Lady Arsenic (frontwoman of Arsenic Addiction)
Cristina Scabbia (Lacuna Coil)

...This morning's post is devoted to the femme fatales of Metal. I'd put my tongue in parts of your anus you didn't think tongues could reach.

Jun 19, 2011 3:21 PM ET #195 (permalink)

ZMA

O_o ^ Gore for the win lol. Likin' the new profile pic Gore.

Jun 19, 2011 8:22 PM ET #196 (permalink)

Sarah Balliet - cello and keyboards for Murder by Death........ Id put my tongue in her butt. Even after a big 2 hour jam session and no shower

Jun 20, 2011 3:36 PM ET #197 (permalink)

ZMA. I googled "murder" for the profile pic, it was the best choice.

Berzerker...after a 2 hour jam session with no shower??? Damn thats devotion. *googles images of Sarah Balliet* Okay, I can see why.

Ashley Ellyllon (former keyboardist for Abigail Williams, current keyboardist for Cradle of Filth-which is a downgrade in my opinion)...I'd put my tongue in her butt...

Jun 20, 2011 4:39 PM ET #198 (permalink)

GC: You'd better hope Lady's hubby doesn't read your comment about her. lol. With a name like "Butcher Arsenic" I don't believe it would bode well for you my friend.

Jun 20, 2011 7:11 PM ET #199 (permalink)

I think Gorecunt could take him. After all, HE FUCKS GIANTS.

Besides, a name like Gorecunt is nothin to sneeze at either, and it makes more sense than butcher arsenic(wtf does that mean???). I wouldnt fuck with a guy named Gorecunt. :P

Jun 20, 2011 11:51 PM ET #200 (permalink)

gorecunt vs butcher arsenic
sounds like a bloody vagina is gonna fight a butcher that's on fire.*ding ding ding!* round 1... FIGHT!!

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum