"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

"...I'd put my tongue in her butt"

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> "...I'd put my tongue in her butt"

Displaying posts 151 - 175 of 436 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 Last
Displaying posts 151 - 175 of 436 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 Last
Apr 22, 2011 8:43 PM ET #151 (permalink)

ZMA

This thread has win written all over it haha.

Apr 22, 2011 9:12 PM ET #152 (permalink)

yo zma, i was looking over the list of bands in your profile, circus of dead squirrels was pretty fkn good. very nin/static-x sounding i thought and thats a good thing...

(This post was last edited on April 22, 2011 at 9:13 PM ET.)

May 3, 2011 9:27 AM ET #153 (permalink)

selena gomez is look good to me more and more everything i see my younger sis watching her on tv. miley cyrus too. can't wait for either of them to get slutty... 'er.

May 15, 2011 6:14 AM ET #154 (permalink)

"falcon jew beak" lol

I second the posts for Katy Perry and Selena Gomez

That broad from "Ugly Betty" (The American version, not the original version)...I'd lick the bowl clean for the batter...

May 15, 2011 4:25 PM ET #155 (permalink)

ZMA

Yea branded I love that band. I have most of their albums. I think they're a really underrated band, I'd love to see more of them. Funny to because me a Crushem were just talking about how not a lot of people dig that band so it's cool to see someone else like 'em. If you like CODS you might like blownload. Sexually humorous industrial band from California. I can't really describe them you'd have to hear them.

May 25, 2011 12:20 PM ET #156 (permalink)

Lucy Lu would most certainly get it . How about the first time ol whats her name turned the tables and gave one of you a moonraker?

May 26, 2011 9:53 AM ET #157 (permalink)

hmmm ::raises eyebrow from interest::

May 26, 2011 1:17 PM ET #158 (permalink)

Ol Berzerker was home for the summer after my 3rd year of junior hockey. This older gal was working me over at the local bar, we had a few drinks then back to her place. Everything was fine then she broke out the moonraker on me , I wasnt sure what to do ? So i just went with it . Looking back i gotta say a gutsy move on her part lol! But it wasnt too bad :)

May 26, 2011 2:48 PM ET #159 (permalink)

ZMA

Epic story is epic Berzerker lol.

May 27, 2011 10:49 AM ET #160 (permalink)

0.0 . . . niiiiice >;=]

GO HEAT!!!

(This post was last edited on May 27, 2011 at 10:50 AM ET.)

Jun 1, 2011 11:28 AM ET #161 (permalink)

Epic indeed Berzerker...

Just got transferred to a new site. Its a college campus in DC. Just about every female student at my new site, I'd tongue anus all day on the job.

Jun 1, 2011 3:04 PM ET #162 (permalink)

pics gorecunt, pics!!!!!! dont just tease us with that, we want pics of the asses!!!!!

Jun 1, 2011 3:44 PM ET #163 (permalink)

ZMA

Dat ass........

Jun 2, 2011 12:13 PM ET #164 (permalink)

I'm sorry branded, I don't see myself being able to stop random students going "Hey, would you mind posing for the camera?" But in the unlikely event I have the oppurtunity I'll go for it...

And I work in DC (The place is nicknamed "Chocolate City" for a reason), so yes ZMA, Dat ass indeed

The MU member whose handle or actual name I'd rather not mention for the sake of NOT making shit extremely awkward if I find out we don't share the same sentiments about each other, but I really wish she did (I forgot her username on MU)...I'd put my tongue in her butt.

(This post was last edited on June 3, 2011 at 1:49 AM ET.)

Jun 2, 2011 1:13 PM ET #165 (permalink)

Lmao i hope she never reads this thread. Amparos mu name is jenny btw just so you know. Lmao thats too funny.

Jun 2, 2011 1:31 PM ET #166 (permalink)

2nd FAN's comment.

Jun 2, 2011 2:57 PM ET #167 (permalink)

You should probably edit her name (at least the last name) out so it doesn't show up in searches and show this thread too...

Jun 2, 2011 4:27 PM ET #168 (permalink)

Good call DB.

Jun 2, 2011 5:42 PM ET #169 (permalink)

ESPECIALLY THIS thread lmfao

Jun 2, 2011 5:58 PM ET #170 (permalink)

ZMA

If I was that chick and found this thread I'd just burst out laughing heh heh.

Omg DC Gore? Yea damn it really is dat ass down there you ain't kiddin'.

Jun 3, 2011 1:46 AM ET #171 (permalink)

FAN, in some weird way I'm hoping she does...but I guess it would be hoping for too much to maybe wish for a "I like you too" reply...a boy can dream...God I sound pathetic...And now that I edited, would you mind also taking some creativity to edit your post giving it away?

DB, I'm on it.

ZMA, you have no idea.

(This post was last edited on June 3, 2011 at 2:16 AM ET.)

Jun 3, 2011 11:01 AM ET #172 (permalink)

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MU love!! lmao

Jun 3, 2011 11:18 AM ET #173 (permalink)

Yeah, internet love is about the same as real life love right now...either empty or unrequited. Sometimes I wonder if being gay would be a solution...

Jun 3, 2011 12:21 PM ET #174 (permalink)

yeeeeeeeeeees doro and angela at the same time not so much to wish for

Jun 3, 2011 1:25 PM ET #175 (permalink)

You know what comes to my mind every time I see the title of this gentleman-ish conversation here?
That "eating pussy" conversation on the film 'True Romance'.

Which one?

THIS one! ;)

- Hold on a second, Big "D." You sayin' you eat pussy?

- Yeah, motherfucker. I eat everything. I eat pussy. I eat the butt. I eat every motherfuckin' thing.

- If I ever did eat some pussy - I would never eat any pussy, right, But if I did eat some pussy, I sure as hell wouldn't tell no-goddamn-body about it. I'd be ashamed as a motherfucker, man.

- Nigga, you smoke enough Sherm, your dumb ass'll do a lot of motherfuckin' things. You'd be up in there suckin' niggas' dicks!

- Yo, man, Fuck you guys! You guys is fucked up.

Still cracks me up...

erm... Please continue. Sorry to interrupt. ;)

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum