"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

"...I'd put my tongue in her butt"

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> "...I'd put my tongue in her butt"

Displaying posts 101 - 125 of 436 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 Last
Displaying posts 101 - 125 of 436 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 Last
Feb 23, 2011 6:33 PM ET #101 (permalink)

Even though im late

Eliza Dushku ( sweet jesus )
That's blonde chick that plays sarah in Chuck, she's russian goodness :) ( Chucks Hander )
Jessica Biel
Basically any divine creature that can kick ass .. yup :D

But i'd like to trade coz i'm not in the venturing to the beyonds kinda gal, Vag or no dice!

Feb 23, 2011 7:18 PM ET #102 (permalink)

Rosie odonnell. My toungue would captain ahab the shit outta that white whale. To the dark depths!

Feb 23, 2011 11:16 PM ET #103 (permalink)

wilco: FUCK YEAH! When they're bleeding its easier to get it in. Plus, its cool to look at your cock in the shower when you're done, all bloody, makes you feel like your cock murdered someone.

FAN: ew. Not Rosie O'Donnell.

I'm a Security Officer in this office building in DC. Working on Presidents Day, I met this woman from one of the law firms in the building. We hit it off, talking about exotic foods, cannibalism and zombie movies. Due to me not wanting to risk my job to ask someone out (especially someone being considered a client), sadly I doubt anything will come of it unless she makes the first move. But damn, I'd put my tongue in her butt and a ring on her finger :P

Feb 24, 2011 12:05 PM ET #104 (permalink)

SJ: u agree on quite a few things. that's hott.

TK: olivia wilde, bro ;) but i don't rlly consider her HOTT (i'm hispanic so i'm not too fond of skinny women, i like some meat), but she is quite the looker tho.

ADD TO MY LIST: can't believe i forgot hayden panettierre!! i would so many unspeakable things to her, like a pedophile in a creepy white van with an adorable little 1st grader.

Feb 24, 2011 5:29 PM ET #105 (permalink)

jessica alba...... id eat you of her ass, as a mater of fact iv eatn all the girls asses iv been with, cuz im a sick mother fuck like that

Feb 24, 2011 5:36 PM ET #106 (permalink)

Milk my tits, she is hot! i'd put my beef in her taco!

Psycho - I assume that the 94 in your name indicates that you were born in that year?
A little young to be a man isn't it? But if what you say is true then you have my respect..........maybe...........probably not. I dunno.

Feb 24, 2011 5:42 PM ET #107 (permalink)

shit i maybe six teen but id shock the shit out of u iv had a beard since i was 13, i buy my own beer, smoke a pack a day, and date ladys 5 and 6 years older then me, fuck ya imma a metal head to the hart, much respct back to you man

Feb 24, 2011 5:43 PM ET #108 (permalink)

a 13 year old with a beard? pretty psycho.

Feb 24, 2011 5:46 PM ET #109 (permalink)

for sure man i get alot shit for it, i was liveing wit my lady but i got locked up n had to move back to my moms, n now i just spend all my time jamin n shit now

Feb 24, 2011 6:02 PM ET #110 (permalink)

lol

Feb 24, 2011 7:40 PM ET #111 (permalink)

i see you a dean guy rite on there the only guitar that i think it worth paying for, what kinda amp u use?

Feb 27, 2011 9:41 PM ET #112 (permalink)

BACK on topic of the thread....

nicky whelan - the blonde hottie in the farrelly bros' latest comedy flick, Hall Pass... i'll stick my tongue ANYWHERE IN or ON her. EVEN her armpit AFTER a vry vigorous workout. AND i don't even like blondes. also, TK, she's australian. if that's how the grls over there look, i'm gonna have to go down under asap ;)

(This post was last edited on February 27, 2011 at 9:42 PM ET.)

Feb 28, 2011 10:50 AM ET #113 (permalink)

damm right gorecunt you dont need lub stick it in wet when its red
and i do love the taste as well
love my meat red

Feb 28, 2011 11:08 AM ET #114 (permalink)

fkn gross wilco, fkn groooooooooooooooooooooooooss!!!!

Feb 28, 2011 2:03 PM ET #115 (permalink)

Do you drive a '68 Volkswagon Beetle by any chance, Wilco?

Feb 28, 2011 3:43 PM ET #116 (permalink)

I'm pretty sure Wilco rides a Harley.

Feb 28, 2011 5:44 PM ET #117 (permalink)

^ haha. I hope this is true now.

Mar 1, 2011 8:08 PM ET #118 (permalink)

Wilco not only owns a harley, he also owns a rocket propelled surfboard that he uses to fight mer-nazis. Hes just that badass.

Mar 1, 2011 8:11 PM ET #119 (permalink)

Oh and when i said rosie odonell i totally meant jennifer lopez. Nice save there me. *high five myself*

Mar 2, 2011 3:21 PM ET #120 (permalink)

Apparently, nobody noticed that my last post was a Ted Bundy reference.

Hey FAN, have you ever considered writing your very own comic book or cartoon? :P

On topic, I'd put my tongue in every opening on Maja Ivarsson's body.

Mar 3, 2011 10:06 PM ET #121 (permalink)

Dude, I thought Ted Bundy had a cop car or something

Rihanna and Erykah Badu, I'd put my tongue in both their butts, and all up in that pussy like a bee's proboscis in a flower...while they're both bleeding, and at the same time!!! (wilco, you're the only other dude I know that likes eating out a pussy while its makes its monthly bleed. It kinda makes us blood brothers...in some kickass, totally hetero way)!

(This post was last edited on March 3, 2011 at 10:18 PM ET.)

Mar 3, 2011 10:57 PM ET #122 (permalink)

Rihanna. Word. Tongue. All up in her ass.

Mar 4, 2011 11:30 AM ET #123 (permalink)

actually a fat boy model 1970 and a riged frame with a 97cc knucklehead
but for a car just a suv toyota
would love a ford pickup with a gun rack in the back

and yea love to take my wife from behind and lick her starfish
and kiss her mouth when i did shoot my load in her
taste good
but stiil once a mouth xmas comed early a treat

Mar 5, 2011 6:00 PM ET #124 (permalink)

lol.

So me and the broad I mentioned earlier went out for coffee. I don't know whats gonna happen with that, but it looks like I'm getting action.

Now I list off 9 of the hottest women Ethiopia has to offer (the * at the end indicates "especially this one"):

9. Jiitu Abraham
8. Senait Ashanafi
7. Wayna*
6. Lydia Ashgedom* (Female wrestler. The last name even sounds METAL)
5. Hayat Ahmed
4. Ferehiyewot Abebe (yeah...a mouthful)
3. Gelila Bekele
2. Angel Melaku
1. Liya Kebede

...Yeah, tongue all up in their asses (among other things).

Mar 5, 2011 7:53 PM ET #125 (permalink)

My ignorance has never been so plain to me before. Gorecunt just listed ten women from a random country he would put his toungue in the rear end of...whereas i cant even name ten nonamerican women, let alone ones who deserve a oratory backstabbing...i must find foreign anus immediately and covet it thusly. But for now rosario dawson can totally get it where she shits it.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum