"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

"...I'd put my tongue in her butt"

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> "...I'd put my tongue in her butt"

Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 436 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 436 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 Last
Oct 24, 2010 5:38 PM ET #26 (permalink)

.....wow ^

Oct 24, 2010 5:43 PM ET #27 (permalink)

It's not that bad................................................ really!!!

Oct 24, 2010 5:54 PM ET #28 (permalink)

you guys have got to be kidding me, thats sicknasty yo. lol i dont even know how that mighhhtt feel good.
it's not worth it
i think this is a cover for your sexual incompetencies
:0
bahahahahaah

(This post was last edited on October 24, 2010 at 5:56 PM ET.)

Oct 24, 2010 6:01 PM ET #29 (permalink)

You find out things like that when your lady is being invaded by the Russians.

Oct 24, 2010 6:45 PM ET #30 (permalink)

@Doz- what , what are you talking about?

Oct 24, 2010 7:58 PM ET #31 (permalink)

Invaded by the Russians. It means, on the rag, being visited by Aunt Flo, and other such euphemisms. When she's on her period is what I'm getting at.

Oct 24, 2010 8:08 PM ET #32 (permalink)

Your girls on her dot, throw on an old T-shirt and bang her. dont stick your tongue in her booty. yuck. you cant even get off on that lmao

Oct 25, 2010 12:14 AM ET #33 (permalink)

Well maybe you can't but some do, and the ones who do tend to clean it very well so you don't get poopy mouth. Plus Oz makes a good point about the period thing, that is sometimes a factor.

Dec 27, 2010 4:23 AM ET #34 (permalink)

Intriguing, to say the least!!!! Is that how the BUTTHOLE SURFERS got their name?

Dec 27, 2010 10:50 AM ET #35 (permalink)

lol, I never heard "invaded by the Russians."

Dec 27, 2010 6:56 PM ET #36 (permalink)

one term I just recently learned, though kinda off topic; "Fish-fucking" Supposedly refering to when a transexual doesnt tell the guy they seduce that they themselves are a man, and said guy ends up fucking their ball-skin, believen the saggy skin to be a vagina. Saw it on a special about trannies on tv, so it must be real.

one does have to question the intelligence of someone who confuses ballskin with vagina though. Also, you would think they would notice, ummm....the dick?

just thought this applied....kinda.

and I would totally put my toungue in Betty White's butthole.

Dec 30, 2010 12:50 AM ET #37 (permalink)

No more television for you, Fuck_A_Name.

Jan 5, 2011 11:10 AM ET #38 (permalink)

alrdy mentioned, eliza dushku, cheryl cole, arianny celeste, and my pix of lucy pinder, rosie jones and monica bellucci... i would do absolutely EVERYTHING to their bodies. i will OBLITERATE their chocolate factories to the point that they'll have to outsource to their red sea valley THEN i'll work my way over there too.

Jan 18, 2011 4:21 PM ET #39 (permalink)

I had a chick lick my hole for five minutes once. It was excellent.

Marissa Miller, Cyntia Dicker, Heather Graham, Sandra Bullock, there are so many women I'd stick my tongue in their butts.

(This post was last edited on January 18, 2011 at 5:40 PM ET.)

Jan 22, 2011 3:40 PM ET #40 (permalink)

well it''s too late probably to say this but all of us have different approach when it come to sex...I personally don't like the idea of putting your tongue to the womans ass...i don't know it's not me..If anybody has a problem w/ that I don't give a DAMN...You can do whatever you want you have your own WILL......Cheers

Jan 22, 2011 3:42 PM ET #41 (permalink)

well it''s too late probably to say this but all of us have different approach when it come to sex...I personally don't like the idea of putting your tongue to the womans ass...i don't know it's not me..If anybody has a problem w/ that I don't give a DAMN...You can do whatever you want you have your own WILL......Cheers

Jan 23, 2011 12:19 AM ET #42 (permalink)

Jan 23, 2011 12:20 AM ET #43 (permalink)

Jan 23, 2011 5:56 PM ET #44 (permalink)

What just happened here?

Jan 23, 2011 6:02 PM ET #45 (permalink)

some ppl are just old fashioned penis-inserters.

Jan 23, 2011 6:31 PM ET #46 (permalink)

Lol at FAN - that is hilarious.

Jan 24, 2011 1:01 PM ET #47 (permalink)

Come on now, when you're in the heat of battle and a hot chick asks you to frolic in the fudge tunnel...there's only one answer - Yes...though I haven't actually done it, I can't say I'm averse to it.

Megan Fox & Amanda Seyfried...bib worthy

Jan 25, 2011 4:16 PM ET #48 (permalink)

Dude! They put fudge in there?! That's it, I'm game.

Jan 26, 2011 12:26 AM ET #49 (permalink)

cozen: dude?! rlly?! amanda?! i'm a rachel mcadams type of guy. especially when she's brunette ;) i'm not into blondes.

Jan 26, 2011 7:19 AM ET #50 (permalink)

Is it me or does Amanda Seyfried have a really weird face?

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum