"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

"...I'd put my tongue in her butt"

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> "...I'd put my tongue in her butt"

Displaying posts 426 - 436 of 436 1 2 ... 16 17 18 Last
Displaying posts 426 - 436 of 436 1 2 ... 16 17 18 Last
Jan 8, 2013 5:49 PM ET #426 (permalink)

Old girl that did PT with us. She a tall thick ass drink of water, but I still wanna pee in her butt.

The chick that plays the wife on Homeland. Sweet ass lil titties. Cute as hell too.

Jan 15, 2013 5:55 PM ET #427 (permalink)

I just it love it when a first time recipient says " Oh my god..what are you doing.? :-O Then follows that question with another... Will you do it again.?!

Gina Philips... She would have to pry my head out of her crack with a crow bar.!! :-)~

Jan 16, 2013 10:21 AM ET #428 (permalink)

Wayne Gretzky's daughter... Oh FUCK yeah!

Mar 11, 2013 12:23 PM ET #429 (permalink)

XD

(This post was last edited on March 15, 2013 at 11:32 AM ET.)

Mar 12, 2013 7:43 AM ET #430 (permalink)

;)

Mar 13, 2013 5:40 AM ET #431 (permalink)

oh you two :P

Apr 21, 2013 11:15 AM ET #432 (permalink)

Its been awhile...

Lizzie Velasquez...wait no. Would fuck her though, why? Because I'm fucking weird.

Bibi Aisha...no. Wait, maybe.

Laina, the overly attached girlfriend...I'd put my tongue in her butt.

Jun 27, 2013 8:00 PM ET #433 (permalink)

Flipping through channels on the motel tv and came across something with Stacey Dash in it... Not sure what the show was.. . but DAAAAAYUUMN... I would most certainly tongue punch that little starfish.! WOW

Jun 28, 2013 9:57 AM ET #434 (permalink)

Stacy Dash was in Clueless. She's also the better part of 50. Yeah. Let that sink in for a minute.

Jun 28, 2013 11:42 AM ET #435 (permalink)

Hooked up with one of my superiors in Montana. Total hottie with a naughty body. I tongue punched her dirt star twice in the week we were together, and I'm looking forward to doing it again and again as we will both be assigned to the same facilities over the next 4 months. She said "I've never had that before, but you're going to have to do that again next time." LMFAO! You got it honey.

Jun 30, 2013 2:27 AM ET #436 (permalink)

So much win Blindgreed.

A woman by the name of Marlena Louise, an artist and a Thelemite...I'd do everything and anything to her, but I'd especially put my tongue in her butt.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum