"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Samples from shows/movies in songs

Posted in: Forum Home >> Core >> Samples from shows/movies in songs

Displaying 8 posts
Displaying 8 posts
Aug 17, 2010 9:56 AM ET #1 (permalink)

The other day I was listening to Carnifex- Lie to my Face for the first time, and around a minute into the song the music stops and the voice of the tourettes guy appears out of nowhere "WHAT THE FUCK!" and I burst out laughing. So I ask you, what's your favorite song with a sample in it?

Aug 17, 2010 11:54 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Every single Graf Orlock song hahaha

Aug 18, 2010 8:50 AM ET #3 (permalink)

It was some band I was listening to on satellite radio the other day, and the intro to the song is from a christmas episode of family guy. "Chris, everyone knows that every christmas jesus rises from the dead to consume the brains of the living" and I lol'd so hard my mom's christian and she was like that's not funny -_____-

Aug 18, 2010 9:33 AM ET #4 (permalink)

ROFL!!!!!! awesomeness. well i love slipknot's "(sic)", about a couple of seconds into the song u hear the clown scream "here comes the pain!" lol and even tho i don't like bleeding through that too much, i like the song "love lost in a hail of gunfire" kuz of that line by william dafoe from the boondock saints in the intro.

Aug 18, 2010 10:00 AM ET #5 (permalink)

Hahaha yeah I know what you're talking about with Bleeding Through. That's my favorite song by them :D That, and "Revenge I seek". "When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints." Epic :x

In another slipknot song I forget what it's called, the song stops and there's this black lady's voice and its like "as soon as he gets back, he gonna fuck that little dog" I was like o.O WHAT

Aug 18, 2010 4:01 PM ET #6 (permalink)

lmfao!!! that's from pulp fiction (i think) and the song's a rarity either "get this or die" or "interloper", i forget too.

Aug 18, 2010 11:19 PM ET #7 (permalink)

I believe it's interloper. Songs aren't rare anymore, with the internetz and all the illegal downloading you can do. it's awesome haha

Aug 19, 2010 10:19 AM ET #8 (permalink)

fuck yeah bro \m/

Reply to Discussion or Return to Core forum