"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

What do you think of my band?

Posted in: Forum Home >> Core >> What do you think of my band?

Displaying 1 post
Displaying 1 post
Aug 12, 2010 9:44 PM ET #1 (permalink)

www.myspace.com/tragedyunfoldsuae

Out of the two on the page , misery loves company is the more popular one.

So we come from Dubai where the scene is very limited due to its location , we are popular there and are lucky enough to be able to headline lots of shows being one of the top college bands out there. But how do we compare to you guys who probably see great talents all the time as you have far better scenes due to the fact that bands in europe and america actually have the chance of being signed and travelling to play shows without having to fly to a different continent like Dubai bands. Honest opinions , i can take it if we bring pain to your ears , i've been in bands since the age of 12 so i've made some real crap over the years. Thanks.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Core forum