"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Opinions on my band :)

Posted in: Forum Home >> Core >> Opinions on my band :)

Displaying 8 posts
Displaying 8 posts
Aug 8, 2010 1:04 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Hi, i play guitar for With Silent Eyes and i was just wondering if we could get some opinions on our music? Check us out here, http://www.myspace.com/withsilenteyesband all our stuff is up for free download so if you like it, get it :)

Cheers,
SamWSE

Aug 9, 2010 12:29 AM ET #2 (permalink)

You want honestly?

Go learn how to levitate

Aug 9, 2010 8:34 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Sounded good until the singing started!

Aug 9, 2010 7:45 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Not bad for a bunch of kidss.
But clean vocals suck, just sayin'
The music is pretty tight.

Aug 10, 2010 1:43 AM ET #5 (permalink)

What do you guys think of MY band?

LINK

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Q2wwZ4FxmUA/SVYf66_vw3I/AAAAAAAAAN0/hJTId3EvpIE/s320/rubber+band.jpg

(This post was last edited on August 10, 2010 at 1:44 AM ET.)

Aug 15, 2010 11:02 AM ET #6 (permalink)

I liked it
Well put together music and I liked the vocals

Aug 15, 2010 11:09 AM ET #7 (permalink)

hey wiggs, im not saying that clean vocs r better, but those vocs just were needing help, imo.

(This post was last edited on August 15, 2010 at 11:09 AM ET.)

Aug 15, 2010 10:01 PM ET #8 (permalink)

the vocals are pretty sick..well actually I just got to the clean vocals part everyone else was talking about. And uhh, I'm not a fan of the clean vocals, but the music is really awesome. And I like the pick bites too. Good guitarists and screaming. The vocal layering was good too, or at least I think it was layering. I don't know if your guitarists do backup or whatever, but I liked it. When I listen to The Calm the guitar soloing almost reminds me of Born of Osiris. Good work

Reply to Discussion or Return to Core forum