"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

The Gruesome Twosome

Posted in: Forum Home >> Classic Metal >> The Gruesome Twosome

Displaying 9 posts
Displaying 9 posts
Jul 27, 2010 10:47 PM ET #1 (permalink)

I just heard today that Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper are touring together. October 3rd, i'm there! Oh... Wait... Yep. I pooped a little.

Jul 27, 2010 11:27 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Um... this tour has been going on for awhile now.? Where have you been..? Oh yeah,. on the a7x threads.! LOFL

Jul 28, 2010 11:06 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Umm... No buddy. Rob Zombie is still on the Mayhem tour, so it actually hasn't started yet.

Jul 28, 2010 11:33 AM ET #4 (permalink)

BG, yeah, it was going on in April/May.

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=55336

Wonder if they're going to have a second leg of it after Mayhem?

Jul 28, 2010 1:31 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Here ya go DB.

http://www.gruesometwosometour.com/

Jul 28, 2010 4:42 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Saw them back in May.

Jul 29, 2010 9:01 PM ET #7 (permalink)

From what I have read they are doing a fall run with the Murderdolls joining them.

Aug 4, 2010 8:38 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Why you send me that BG? Last tour dates shown there are in May and last update in March...

Aug 9, 2010 10:20 PM ET #9 (permalink)

Because it has a link to both of their official sites confirming the updated tour dates DB. Ha-DUH! lol.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Classic Metal forum