"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

next cd you wait the most ?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> next cd you wait the most ?

Displaying 15 posts
Displaying 15 posts
Jul 31, 2009 7:07 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Hi,

for me, it's Megadeth and Slayer.

Jul 31, 2009 7:45 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Dude, I'm so far behind on music it's ridiculous.

Jul 31, 2009 8:14 AM ET #3 (permalink)

i think i understand your response...have you a good bands that i must know ? i don't know the usa scene underground (only french underground metal because sad i'm french, and in france the rock is not really good...)

Jul 31, 2009 9:18 AM ET #4 (permalink)

I've gotta go with the new "Porcupine Tree." I'm coming on late but strong.

Jul 31, 2009 9:33 PM ET #5 (permalink)

I have a ton that I want, but the number one that I'm all jittery over is the Burzum album that's coming out next year.

Jul 31, 2009 10:18 PM ET #6 (permalink)

art: you should check out both Gojira and Hacride if you're in france. both excellent death prog bands from your country

I'm personally waiting to buy Pig Destroyer's "Phantom Limb" That's it.

Aug 1, 2009 6:21 AM ET #7 (permalink)

yes !
gojira is very good, but it's the only band of french metal that i know...

Aug 1, 2009 10:50 AM ET #8 (permalink)

^Check out Outcast and Arkan too!

Aug 1, 2009 11:08 AM ET #9 (permalink)

I actually have a list of all the CDs I want on my computer. If I were to print it out it'd be about 12 pages long.

But right now, what I want most is some old Testament, like "The New Order" and "Souls of Black," and both of Cynic's albums.

Aug 1, 2009 2:05 PM ET #10 (permalink)

must say te new slayer and megadeth
and the one i wait the most on
will be the new lynchmob
george lynch kicks ass

Aug 1, 2009 8:44 PM ET #11 (permalink)

3 inches of blood-here awaits thy doom. cannot wait til they tour with in flames and BTBAM!

Aug 1, 2009 8:59 PM ET #12 (permalink)

Y

Skincrawler/Old Bones split!

Aug 2, 2009 2:39 PM ET #13 (permalink)

At this point of my life, I'm going back in time and digging up rare albums from the 80's and early 90's. The next album on my CD list is Mortal Sin's "Mayhemic Destruction" from Australia. It's an ultra-rare album that can sometimes be found on eBay if you get lucky!

\,,l "Slaughter In The Vatican" by Exhorder l,,/

Aug 2, 2009 6:14 PM ET #14 (permalink)

I can't wait for the new Skeltonwitch, Nile, and Behemoth albums!!!! Although I still have to check out the recently out Suffocation and Goatwhore albums.

Aug 2, 2009 7:07 PM ET #15 (permalink)

Baroness fo sho.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum