"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Metal Heads gang

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Metal Heads gang

Displaying posts 126 - 144 of 144 1 2 ... 4 5 6 Last
Displaying posts 126 - 144 of 144 1 2 ... 4 5 6 Last
Apr 22, 2011 11:48 AM ET #126 (permalink)

you started the thread with the word gang! now you want us to stop using the word?! how is your "gang" coming along btw? how many "gangbangers" are in your "gang"?

Apr 22, 2011 1:27 PM ET #127 (permalink)

branded has a point.

Apr 22, 2011 8:59 PM ET #128 (permalink)

Yeah, that point is on the top of his head, from all the years of wearing the dunce cap in school! Oooohhh...burn.

c'mon guys, no need to "gang" up on the guy, he's probably still hurting from the "gang"rene infection he got when he got bit by that river fish while he was swimming in the "Gang"hes river.

Apr 22, 2011 9:09 PM ET #129 (permalink)

hahahahaha...

Apr 23, 2011 1:03 AM ET #130 (permalink)

ah ya bunch of metal gangbangers!

May 5, 2011 9:27 AM ET #131 (permalink)

XD you guys are ass holes..

May 5, 2011 9:50 AM ET #132 (permalink)

No, we gangbang assholes.

May 5, 2011 10:57 AM ET #133 (permalink)

@durza: we do our best!!!

May 5, 2011 3:40 PM ET #134 (permalink)

we should do a metalhead human centipede.

May 6, 2011 11:50 AM ET #135 (permalink)

i want to be in a gang will call it batman the buttripper
and you will need a pickup truck with a medication cabinet in the bag full of lub
thats the only thing you wil need to be a member of my ass ripping gang

May 6, 2011 11:57 AM ET #136 (permalink)

wilco likes starfish too much!!!!! hahahahahahaha

May 6, 2011 12:15 PM ET #137 (permalink)

@n0thinghead : As long as I stay in the front or at least behind Ldb..That's a great idea!

May 6, 2011 4:20 PM ET #138 (permalink)

bananana: u get front then! lmao ;)

ROFL @ wilco (& branded too)

Dec 30, 2011 11:28 PM ET #139 (permalink)

Sometimes I forget how much I miss this site and all you sorry fucks that amuse me so much =P

Jan 3, 2012 1:34 PM ET #140 (permalink)

None of these fucks are sorry. You're thinkin of some other site. Everything done here is deliberate and usually with malice.

Did banana just say he wanted to stick his tongue up ldb's ass? We have a thread for that.

Jan 19, 2012 2:59 PM ET #141 (permalink)

Just read this entire thread about a Metalhead Gang. I have one word to describe it: nonesense.
In my humble opinion, I think Metalhead's definitely should congregate and celebrate the music that we love and most other people don't understand. Oh wait, we do, those are called concerts and metal festivals...yeah, thats right.
There's no need to tag a bunch of Metalhead's as a 'gang' because that would, in most cases, give people the wrong impression. Especially with other "real" gangs out there robbing, stealing, killing and maiming innocent people as well as each other. I wouldn't want to be tagged, affiliated or mistaken for stupid shit like that.
Its bad enough I have to hear people say that because Im wearing a Gorgoroth shirt with a burning church on it that Im a child of Satan haha. Or because the music I listen to is violent then that makes me a violent person...People are so damn ignorant; so adding gasoline to the proverbial fire probably isn't a good idea. Thats all. But, do what you want to, thats the beauty of the United "Politically Fucked" States, right? :D

Cheers guys and gals!!

Charlie

Mar 5, 2012 5:28 PM ET #142 (permalink)

kool! i just joined........lol thats fvckin jokes though

Mar 5, 2012 5:49 PM ET #143 (permalink)

you mean you are not a child of satan?!?!?!?? ahahahhaha

Mar 6, 2012 10:00 AM ET #144 (permalink)

^^lol

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum