"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Metal Heads gang

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Metal Heads gang

Displaying posts 101 - 125 of 144 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Displaying posts 101 - 125 of 144 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Jul 28, 2010 1:59 AM ET #101 (permalink)

I thought that this thread was about making fun of the OP and people in gangs, what happened?
People getting all upset and PC on the net, ~ never thought i'd see the day ~

Apr 2, 2011 12:53 AM ET #102 (permalink)

A fascinating read. I give the beta of the search function a thumbs up.

Apr 4, 2011 3:57 AM ET #103 (permalink)

I stopped reading after you stopped insulting the gang boss and got all Pc and argumentalist
you killed a potentially funny thread

Apr 7, 2011 11:59 AM ET #104 (permalink)

I refuse to apologize to anyone, my mothers stepfather is black, and one of my best friends and neighbors is black, im sorry that more minorities are in gangs then white people its not my fault. Its also not my fault that you feel the need to try to correct the actions of other people. You have no power over me or anything I do IN and you never will, I have the freedom of speech under the constitution of the USA (for now atleast) So how about worrying about yourself for a change and not someone else.

Apr 7, 2011 1:13 PM ET #105 (permalink)

You're too late mate, she left the site months ago.

Apr 7, 2011 2:49 PM ET #106 (permalink)

OP: LMFAO!!! Were you in a coma or something?

Apr 7, 2011 3:41 PM ET #107 (permalink)

EPIC FAIL BEYOND EPIC FAILS!!!!!!!!

Apr 7, 2011 4:52 PM ET #108 (permalink)

Hey Durazo nice to see they let you outta the slammer! I heard you were in county bro, good to see they let you out. The funny thing about jail is that when you get out you still gotta set the record straight for things that happened before you went in /m\

I could not help but read some of the old posts by Inferno and laughing out loud. I had forgotten her method of arguing her extremely sensitive PC viewpoint. The whole, " I am a million times smarter than you, I am never wrong your lowly mind just cannot fathom the point I am making," attitude was unrelenting. Good times, hahahaha.

Apr 7, 2011 5:29 PM ET #109 (permalink)

hispanic gangsters should come with subtitles, cuz even i'm left like "que?"

Apr 8, 2011 6:39 AM ET #110 (permalink)

and we are back :D

Apr 8, 2011 7:06 PM ET #111 (permalink)

Que? Is that like, short for "queer" or something? I dont know all the lingo these days.

Apr 8, 2011 7:18 PM ET #112 (permalink)

que = what?

Apr 8, 2011 7:27 PM ET #113 (permalink)

Que= what?

Exactly. thats what I want to know. WHAT is que equal to? I have no idea what it means.

Apr 8, 2011 10:00 PM ET #114 (permalink)

Que=cheese dip with jalapenos.

Good shit.

Apr 9, 2011 8:38 AM ET #115 (permalink)

QUE MEANS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 9, 2011 9:00 AM ET #116 (permalink)

^he just told you. que means cheese dip with jalapenos, duh. learn to read branded. Gosh.

:b

Apr 9, 2011 3:45 PM ET #117 (permalink)

spanish curse word of the day:
'maricon'
derogatory term for "homosexual"; "faggot"

... and..... Go.

Apr 9, 2011 10:19 PM ET #118 (permalink)

More like 'Mary-con'...

Cuz they're gay. haha.

Apr 10, 2011 8:01 AM ET #119 (permalink)

i dont listen to what "the rubber man" has to say!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 21, 2011 9:56 PM ET #120 (permalink)

i realize my reply was 10 months late, my computer crashed on me last summer. im typing all this on a damned wii but im back, metal hails my brothers!

Apr 21, 2011 10:10 PM ET #121 (permalink)

R10

Yo excuse me for being such a mouth breathing dolt. But is this metal head gang similar to FSU? Do I need to get beat in? Do we put the boots to non believers who disrespect metal? Do I need to learn special hand signals to represent my set? Special colors? I'm confused!

Apr 21, 2011 10:49 PM ET #122 (permalink)

There is a initiation R10. You are hazed relentlessly, forced to eat aluminum foil and drink mercury to show how metal you are. Then if that isn't br00tal enough you are required to have all electronics volume settings set to 11 on everything you own and played at that at all times. If you have long hair you are required to shower in a cannabis soap and shampoo so you reek of weed at all times. If you have short hair your required to learn kick boxing and fight off the hardcore kids at concerts, as they might fight back and will fight back like a girl and grab your hair, hence having short hair making there retaliation useless. You must wear a band t shirt at all times. If someone throws a gang sign at you just give them the horns and headbang relentlessly for no reason until they leave. And if anyone ever calls your gang racist just comment back by saying my neighbor is black. : )

Apr 22, 2011 9:28 AM ET #123 (permalink)

^^^ ROFLMFAOTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

absolutely nothing's wrong with that post.

Apr 22, 2011 10:58 AM ET #124 (permalink)

LMFAO! Well done MR. Well done.

Apr 22, 2011 11:30 AM ET #125 (permalink)

The gang was actually a club XD its a 3 month initiation process atleast to earn all 3 of your patches, the goal is basically to support metal. XD Everybody please drop the gang thing now.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum