"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

New B.C Rich Walock

Posted in: Forum Home >> Musician's Chat >> New B.C Rich Walock

Displaying 15 posts
Displaying 15 posts
Jul 9, 2010 6:18 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Hey guys, got a new B.C Rich Warlock guitar for my birthday! What do you guys think about B.C Rich? definitely up there in the quality, nice sound awesome tone. I'm running it through my Roland Cube 80X amp, Boss Metal Zone Distortion and my Dunlop DB01 Wah From Hell. Anyone else on here got a B.C Rich?

Jul 10, 2010 3:49 PM ET #2 (permalink)

I've never been a fan of B.C. Rich. The designs are uncomfortable to play, especially when sitting. And the sound is just mediocre. But congratz.

Jul 10, 2010 8:40 PM ET #3 (permalink)

I'm with Ironman on this one brother,

They are definatley not my favourite of guitars but hey , as long as you enjoy it.

Jul 11, 2010 12:23 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Yeah after playing it for a few days there`s some obvious flaws...when sitting down the strap locks dig into your chest a lot, the sounds okay..but i still haven't had a use for the extra 4 frets on it..anyways it still better than my crappy SG rip off

Jul 11, 2010 5:47 AM ET #5 (permalink)

But they look cool, well the older ones look better, but now you'll look bad-ass when performing. I prefer the older designs as they are more pointy-er.

Jul 11, 2010 4:58 PM ET #6 (permalink)

It's pretty pointy but mine doesn't have the fancy head stock, it has a regular slanted one but I'm not complaining it looks bad ass

Jul 12, 2010 5:04 PM ET #7 (permalink)

You can say all you like about B.C. Rich but you can't take away how fucking cool they look. When I become rich and famous, I'll probably get one for show. But until then my Ibanez will suffice.

Jul 12, 2010 5:49 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Dean guitars brother!
They are beautiful!

Jul 13, 2010 6:57 AM ET #9 (permalink)

I love the Razorbacks, but nothing else. Ibanez or ESP for me.

Jul 13, 2010 6:05 PM ET #10 (permalink)

The guitars that wolf was talking about.
The PRS one.

Man that's nice.

Jul 14, 2010 4:06 AM ET #11 (permalink)

Ooohhhh right. I forgot about that. Damn that sounded sweet. My friend is getting the EGEN 18. Fuck him.

Jul 14, 2010 6:25 PM ET #12 (permalink)

What are you guys running your gear through?

Ironman - Did you get the Death Metal Pedal?

Jul 18, 2010 8:13 PM ET #13 (permalink)

I got a boss metal zone distortion, a dime wah from hell, a corned beef reverb and a digital chorus pedal. Playing with a roland cube 80X amp

Jul 18, 2010 9:07 PM ET #14 (permalink)

You happy with that set up psicerio?
Sounds pretty cool.

I just run my guitars through a distortion channel on my Line 6 HD100 Half Stack. with Celesion Vintage speakers.
With a basic noise gate and a Dunlop original Wah.

Sounds pretty good too me.

Jul 20, 2010 10:18 AM ET #15 (permalink)

TK: Haven't got it yet. My friend is getting the EGEN 18 and needs to pay like half the price so he's decided to sell me the pedals instead. They are still a good deal though, and I think I may get both.

I'm running my gear through a Laney LX-12. Not much, but it does it's job.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Musician's Chat forum