"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Reviews for my material?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> Reviews for my material?

Displaying 6 posts
Displaying 6 posts
Jul 29, 2009 6:28 PM ET #1 (permalink)

We are BORN WITHOUT A GOD. We are looking for some honest reviews from you cool metal heads to help us make the best music we can! We have 2 tracks up now on our myspace page, and we are wanting peopel to review the material tell us what they like/dislike why and other info. Please be constructive! People that help us out will get a free cd once we get everything mastered. The songs up are not yet mastered.
http://www.myspace.com/bwag666
Thank you!

Jul 29, 2009 6:43 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Then come back when you have a real physical CD, toolshed.

Jul 29, 2009 7:13 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Proper form to contact MU staff (ie Deathbringer) regarding review material (and anything else) is here: http://www.metalunderground.com/about_us/contact_us/

Jul 31, 2009 8:46 AM ET #4 (permalink)

I think he is asking for your opinions, guys. :-)

Jul 31, 2009 12:00 PM ET #5 (permalink)

I picked up on that as well, but unfortunately I can't DL the new flash player from where i'm at so myspace music is not an option or me at this time.

Jul 31, 2009 4:23 PM ET #6 (permalink)

bwag666: Dont know if songs 1 and 2 are the suppost to be the same. But they sure sound alike. I did listen to all 3
and to be honest. They left me hanging. But hey thats only my opinion.

Maybe some others here will check it out. Since that is why you started your own thread. 2 see what the people in the forum think. But then again..................................

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum