"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Exiled From Light - There is no beauty left here...

Posted in: Forum Home >> Extreme Metal >> Exiled From Light - There is no beauty left here...

Displaying 1 post
Displaying 1 post
Jul 6, 2010 2:33 AM ET #1 (permalink)

[size=18][b]Exiled From Light - There is no beauty left here... (2CD Set) [/b][/size]

[b]ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS NOW!!!!!!![/b]
Official release-date is set for [b]July 22nd 2010.[/b] All orders will be shipped on its release

If you have any questions, please email me.
[b]Email:hypnoticdirgerecords@hotmail.com[/b]

[size=18]CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK TO BUY THE ALBUM: http://www.hypnoticdirgerecords.com/efl-thereisnobeautylefthere.php[/size]

[IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc120/immortalnightlaments/Official%20HDR%20Albums/EFLcover.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Disc I [/b]
[i]I - We Writhe As Worms
II - The Bitter Taste of Tears
III - Clarity Viewed Through Dying Eyes[/i]
[b]Disc II[/b]
[i]I - Faded Are my Memories
II - The Essence of Hope, Drained
III - There is no beauty left here...
IV - *BONUS - Funereal - A Dream in Illusion
V - *BONUS - Funereal - Of That Which Lies Beneath
VI - *BONUS - Funereal - Through Twilight[/i]

Released: July 22nd, 2010
[b]Catalog Number: [/b]HDR - 013
[b]Release Type:[/b] Deluxe 2CD Set Double Album
[b]Total Playing Time:[/b] 1:42:31 (1HOUR, 42MIN, 31SEC.)
[b]Quantity:[/b] 500 Copies
[b]CD type:[/b] Professionally Manafactured CD(2)
[b]Packaging:[/b] Standard Jewel Case with 8 page booklet

[i]No need for an introduction here... Exiled From Light has quickly become one of the biggest names in the Depressive Black Metal scene, and we are pleased to announce the release of the monumental album - 'There is no beauty left here...' - quite possibly the most accomplished, and complete musical creation of solo member 'Mort' to date. There is no beauty left here... features six never-before released tracks from Mort's repertoire in Exiled From Light, as well as three bonus tracks from one of Mort's often-forgotten side project 'Funereal' compiled together in a deluxe double-disc album on a professional manafactured CD with fitting artwork from the mind of Niels Geybels (Depraved Designs). Another excellent example of the human mind's descent into depravity and agony, There is no beauty left here... picks up where the debut album left off and takes the musicianship and atmosphere to a whole new level while incorporating new ideas and deeper emotions into the spectrum. Not to be missed!![/i]

[IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc120/immortalnightlaments/Official%20HDR%20Albums/EFLposter.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc120/immortalnightlaments/Official%20HDR%20Albums/EFLflyer.jpg[/IMG]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Furthermore, I have decided to create a brand new 'Exiled From light' myspace profile, since the official band page has seen no updates for over a year (you can't blame Mort, that's the way he is, and he does not want to talk to any of you!!) Anyway, the new Exiled From light myspace page is a label-run page, so you will not be able to contact Mort through there, but it will feature all of the current Exiled From Light information, including songs, pictures, videos, biography, detailed disgrophaphy, etc.

Check it out by clicking on this link:

www.myspace.com/exiledfromlighthdr

[b][size=18]~Skog
HDR[/size][/b]

Reply to Discussion or Return to Extreme Metal forum