"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

attn. Kalis

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> attn. Kalis

Displaying posts 26 - 40 of 40 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 40 of 40 1 2 Last
Jul 31, 2009 2:22 AM ET #26 (permalink)

^I'm just gonna go ahead and call you Trevor. Because it's short for Whatever Trevor, which is pretty much my reaction to every single post you... err... post.

What is this, national bleed from your vagina week?!?

Edit: ahah start of new page ruined it. Now the up arrow makes no sense at all! :(

(This post was last edited on July 31, 2009 at 2:23 AM ET.)

Jul 31, 2009 6:25 AM ET #27 (permalink)

Agree with you there man. Dude looks too old to be talking shit like that.

Jul 31, 2009 11:44 AM ET #28 (permalink)

You guys don't get him. Which I completely understand. You don't know him. There is very little that he is passionate about and Satanism is one of those things.

Jul 31, 2009 12:55 PM ET #29 (permalink)

That's why he never rituals right, Blind? According to what he told me he had not done a ritual since 6/6/06 last we spoke before he went to Indiana to go be with his christian hick of a girlfreind that couldn't pay her bills.

Jul 31, 2009 1:04 PM ET #30 (permalink)

Kali: Beats me? I'm not even remotely interested in Satanism, so I am officially out of this pissing contest. All I know is that he is passionate about it Kali. All he ever reads is books on Satanism and the Bible. How many times a person "rituals" is kind of between them and Satan isin't it? At least that's the impression that I got from Satanism. You do things on your own terms and by your own standards.

Jul 31, 2009 2:48 PM ET #31 (permalink)

Makes sense to me Greed! Otherwise it sounds like Catholicism, just Jesus has horns. =/

Jul 31, 2009 2:53 PM ET #32 (permalink)

DIE: You've got to see what my mom's respose to your poem was in the writing thread. It will make you blush. lol.

Jul 31, 2009 3:02 PM ET #33 (permalink)

Did and Replied Mr. Greedman! \m/ I should mention I'm curious who your mom is now too. I wonder if I've read any of her books. Does she teach? A PhD and publication seems to indicate yes.

(This post was last edited on July 31, 2009 at 3:12 PM ET.)

Jul 31, 2009 3:37 PM ET #34 (permalink)

Oh my god Kali your boyfriends christian and black so what are you giving me shiit for hahaa Ritual satanism is dead read a book talk to zeena sometime ..You probly dont know who zeena is cause your a poser...You break so many rules in satanism your not a satanist please stop saying you are..We do not care about weak stupid people like the bitch in the middle east she deserves to die You are such a mess kali and a hypocrite your care about people rights and your against racism thats hilarious why do you care if you were a true satanist youd see the humor in hate and support it all but like I said your a poser..Shemhemforash biitch

Jul 31, 2009 4:15 PM ET #35 (permalink)

She did teach. Her name is Dr. Kathrine Kendall. She's retired now and misses reading the peotry and compositions of her students. That's why I sent her your poem.

Mornin Jsin. I thought you were done? lol.

Jul 31, 2009 4:18 PM ET #36 (permalink)

I tried to be done but there is just to much fuel for me not to lit it again..I started a diffrent thread so now Im done for real as long as no one provokes me

Jul 31, 2009 11:22 PM ET #37 (permalink)

^Actually, I'm with you on the Satanism thing. As far as I understand it, the point of Satanism is in fact NOT to adhere to systematic constructs. By which I mean, to do as you would do whether or not that is what others would have you do. For example, if you don't give a shit about rituals, don't do 'em, even if other satanists expect it of you.

It bewilders me when people think Satanism has anything to do with the Christian church, or 'Satan.' Clearly it is about personal empowerment and little else. That's why I never understood the superstitious, supernatural element (ie the rituals) - they seem more cohesive to the Wiccan ideology to me. Which, by the way, is completely retarded as far as I'm concerned.

Aug 1, 2009 12:05 AM ET #38 (permalink)

Shit, if it's gonna this type of party, I'm gonna stick my dick in the mashed potatoes.

Even though I am a Christian, one of my favorite lines from a song is from the Acid Bath song, 13 Fingers.

*clears throat* Go Go Go, blood makes the grass grow. I blew a load of Jesus into Mary's hole.

For some reason I repeat that line with great relish every time I hear it.

Aug 1, 2009 2:44 AM ET #39 (permalink)

Uh...I'm Jewish in case you all didn't know.

Aug 1, 2009 2:52 AM ET #40 (permalink)

*in Cartman's voice* Shut up, Jew! :p

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum