"some music was meant to stay underground..."

70000 Tons of Metal - The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

attn. Kalis

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> attn. Kalis

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 40 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 40 1 2 Last
Jul 29, 2009 5:02 PM ET #1 (permalink)

I can't talk to you on msn if you are set to "appear offline"

Jul 29, 2009 5:34 PM ET #2 (permalink)

What's the point of this thread? You could've just emailed her or sent her a message on myspace. Seriously dude... You're a cool dude and all, but this is lame.

Jul 29, 2009 5:39 PM ET #3 (permalink)

You know what else is lame IN? Your avatar! That is the stupidist looking dog i've ever seen.

Jul 29, 2009 5:44 PM ET #4 (permalink)

IN's avatar is a dog? LOFL
I was assuming it was some sort of weird Canadian
animal of some sort.?

Jul 29, 2009 5:54 PM ET #5 (permalink)

It's a squirrel.

Jul 29, 2009 5:59 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Dog?...it looks more like a squirrel to me. Unless we're seeing different avatars?

Jul 29, 2009 6:09 PM ET #7 (permalink)

Hey! Hey! Hey! Leave IN's squirrel alone! I love squirrels.

Especially in a stew with rabbits.

Jul 29, 2009 6:18 PM ET #8 (permalink)

*sarcastic* I live in the desert. What the fuck is a squirrel? Is it poisonous? Does it have splinters or thorns? If not; it MUST be a dog.

(This post was last edited on July 29, 2009 at 6:19 PM ET.)

Jul 29, 2009 6:23 PM ET #9 (permalink)

It's a squirrel I took a photo of in Niagara. This is the full picture... http://i32.tinypic.com/2h2k3r4.jpg

Jul 29, 2009 6:28 PM ET #10 (permalink)

You say tomato...

Jul 29, 2009 6:55 PM ET #11 (permalink)

Red

What about a photo of a GRizzly ?

Jul 29, 2009 6:55 PM ET #12 (permalink)

I'm from the Squirrel Protection Agency and I DEMAND a halt to these outrageous claims!

Jul 29, 2009 7:08 PM ET #13 (permalink)

It looks like what is referred to as a "tree rat" around here..
I agree with ap1.. they are quite tasty mixed with rabbits in a nice pot of stew :)

Jul 29, 2009 7:21 PM ET #14 (permalink)

LOL at nobody getting blind's joke!

But I completely agree with IN's first post. This thread does not need to exist, there are plenty of other chat threads in this forum right now. Somebody please delete this useless bollocks.

Jul 29, 2009 10:41 PM ET #15 (permalink)

*LOL* I have apparently been the inspiration for two thread topics. I feel so loved.

Wiggles, I am normally set to "offline" due to the fact that I like to control how many I talk to at once. Otherwise I get too many talking all at once, and that gets a bit confusing. I shall make sure to pay attention to when you are online and send you a message. Hope to find you well until we talk again.

Jul 30, 2009 12:48 AM ET #16 (permalink)

I Got A Fuckin Headache.

Jul 30, 2009 1:38 AM ET #17 (permalink)

Oh I'm sorry does the thread title say "IN, came complain in this thread" or something?
No it doesn't so get over it, it wasn't for any of you guys to bitch in.
I was on MU and didn't want to use Myspace, and you know what? Its a forum, where you talk to people. Who would have thought.

Jul 30, 2009 6:12 PM ET #18 (permalink)

Lol. Wiggs got bent out of shape.

Psythe: It took a while but someone finally caught on. lol.

Jul 30, 2009 6:39 PM ET #19 (permalink)

Wiggles got his period blood all over me. >;.<;

Hah, just messing, but you know, DB might consider this spam for the fact that you could've just talked to her elsewhere. I think if it's not a discussion for the entire forum but rather between two people, the two people should deal with it via pm or myspace or wherever else.

Jul 30, 2009 6:44 PM ET #20 (permalink)

I also got your joke BG, but I just wanted to belong :(

Now playing: Apollyon Sun - Dweller

Jul 30, 2009 7:02 PM ET #21 (permalink)

My favorite bit is people complaining about threads like this, ON A GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM! Wow so what is it for then?

Jul 30, 2009 11:20 PM ET #22 (permalink)

I figured IN's avatar was some sort of weed motif.

Jul 30, 2009 11:22 PM ET #23 (permalink)

Damnit! My wife just walked in and said IN's was a squirrel. And once I looked for it, it was so obvious.

(This post was last edited on August 1, 2009 at 7:26 AM ET.)

Jul 31, 2009 12:56 AM ET #24 (permalink)

Heres where I PROVE as in Proof svens a liar the capital of denmark is just barely 800 years ols so there is no way to trace you "danish" family tree back that far. the city has been destroyed and rebuilt many times over hundreds of years so once again sven is a liar and you are a fool kali..Read a book sometime..Not even the danish living in denmark have records that date that far back..Fvuck I hate stupid people..Now Im done with you hers the proof..Plus asatru is the native relgion of the northern eurpeon peoples..Sven is black so he cant be part of that relgion..

Jul 31, 2009 1:13 AM ET #25 (permalink)

I have more this is great Kalis great love is christian yet he claims asatru so thats like saying Im a jewish/muslium..Number two he doesent even mention kali on his myspace it says hes single..Number three my favortie the queen of denmarks family tree can only be traced back to 1340 how is sven more important to the family tree books then the fvcking queen of denmark..Ok now Im really done read this and see the TRUTH..Fvuck I hate liars..ok deathbringer Im finished Im sure kali will report me again

(This post was last edited on July 31, 2009 at 1:14 AM ET.)

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum