Chalice Of Doom
Last Known Status: Active
Latest Chalice Of Doom News
Below is our complete Chalice Of Doom news coverage, including columns and articles pertaining to the band. Some articles listed may be indirectly related, such as side projects of the band members, etc.
Jordanian act Chalice of Doom has released a new lyric video of the song "Shame Written In Blood," which comes off the band's new album "Into Hypnagogia."
The video is available below and was created by Hussam Al Khawaldeh. The track features Swedish vocalist and multi-instrumentalist Roger 'Rogga' Johansson (The 11th Hour, Paganizer, ex-Edge of Sanity).
When asked about the album, Rogga commented: "This album will be something that the Doom fans will drool over, you have just about everything present here. The heaviness, the melody and most important: the feeling. This album is gonna be something you wanna listen to over and over and over." More...
Chalice of Doom has posted the "Shaheed" single online, which can be heard below. The song comes off the band's upcoming full-length album "Into Hypnagogia," due out June 2013 via Memento Mori.
The band also comments: "This track (musically and lyrically) is dedicated for all whom lost their spirits searching for freedom and peace in the Middle East."
Chalice of Doom has posted a teaser trailer for the band's upcoming album, which can be found below, and the group also comments:
"Dear friends, here we're presenting the teaser of upcoming album 'Into Hypnagogia' that will be released after some months by the Spanish label Memento Mori. 'Into Hypnagogia' is mixed and mastered by Azmo Lozmodial. All Music and Lyrics by Azmo Lozmodial."
After announcing a guest appearance by Christina Kroustali for the band's new album, Chalice of Doom has now checked in with the following update about bringing on another guest musician:
"We're proud to announce that the Russian Keyboardist Maria Zvyagina (Who blew our minds with her witchy touches in the Russian band Wine From Tears) will make a sorcerous appearance in our upcoming album. Maria was the first guest musician to join us in this album in the beginning of 2012, during the first stages of composing the album.
"Maria's capability to create fascination and bewitchment with her keyboard has granted the upcoming album some penetrating sounds, and her extremely witching fingers created and spelled the intro and the finale of the album in a marvelous way. More information to come!" More...
Chalice of Doom, which recently signed to Memento Mori, has issued the following announcement about a guest appearance on the band's upcoming album:
"We're proud to announce that the Greek soprano vocalist 'Christina Kroustali' (From the band Die Verbannten Kinder Evas) will make an angelic vocal guest appearance in two songs from our upcoming album that we will announce its title and its track list later.
"Christina's heavenly voice made more depth and painted the whole structure with angelic, gothic and classical colors, making the whole musical environment spiritualistic and unworldly. More information to come!" More...
Jordanian act Chalice of Doom has checked in with the following update about inking a record deal for the release of an upcoming album:
"We would like to announce that we've been signed to the Spanish label Memento Mori to release the upcoming album.
"As the work for the new album has been already started before months, and as the release is coming to an end, we've joined Memento Mori's family to release it, the release will be different somehow than the previous materials and it will combine a lot of musical influences, and many talented guests will be featured in this album to make this record an interesting mixture of many musical styles.
"The album title and the track list and the artwork will be revealed soon, Stay tuned for more information!" More...
The Jordanian melodic death metal band "Chalice Of Doom" is set to begin the recording process for an upcoming second full-length album and follow-up to "Immemorial Nightfall" later this summer. The release will be mixed and mastered by Chalice of Doom, with more details on the album to be announced down the line. Chalice of Doom also commented:
"This album will contain more melodic performance and more gloomy\doomy sound. We want to thank all the the people that supported us and helped us spreading our words, we hope that you will like the upcoming album."
For more on Chalice of Doom, navigate over to the band's Facebook profile here.
Metality.net has released a new compilation for free download. "METALITY - The Compilation: Volume 2 - Sounds of The Middle East" features over 50 bands from across the region. Here's the full tracklisting:
1. Sand Aura "Aljahelia" (Egypt)
2. InnerGuilt "Burden Of Guilt" (Lebanon)
3. Let It Flow "Grey Man" (Turkey)
4. Phobia "Unavoidable Torment" (Tunisia)
5. Coat of Arms "212" (UAE)
6. Benevolent "The Tyrant" (Kuwait)
7. Sakadoya "Get back" (Morocco)
8. Sabhankra "Buried In Dust" (Turkey)
9. Bilocate "The Dead Sea" (Jordan)
10. Depth Feat. Sarj "Crimson Goddess" (Kuwait)
11. Voice of The Soul "Under A Blood Red Sky" (Kuwait)
12. Mental Implant "Latitude & Longitude" (Turkey)
13. Kimaera "The Taste Of Treason" (Lebanon)
14. Arsames "Testament Of The King" (Iran)
15. Bouq "Wrath of a Warrior's Soul" (Jordan)
16. Varden "Prevail" (Egypt)
17. Lunacyst "Merciless Cold Blooded Murder" (Bahrain)
18. Black Well "Drowning In Blood" (Kuwait)
19. Kaoteon "One by One (Dogs Heed the Call)" (Lebanon)
20. Midway "Burning Bridges" (UAE)
21. Osprey "Al Himeeneeni Al Habani" (UAE)
22. Destiny In Chains "Shout Your Name" (Egypt)
23. Blood Ink "Brain Infestation" (Lebanon)
24. Breeze of The Dying "FOA Act 1" (Saudi Arabia)
25. Damned Sorrow "Die On Your Own" (Tunisia)
26. Smouldering In Forgotten "I, Devourer" (Bahrain)
27. Odious "Poems Hidden on Black Walls" (Egypt)
28. Perversion "Subconscious Mutation" (UAE)
29. TRAXXX "Sound of Revolution" (Algeria)
30. Suicide "Bone Collector City" (Turkey)
31. Detonation Theory "In Death Is My Final Part" (Qatar)
32. Apocalyptic Dawn "Stoned to Death" (Bahrain)
33. 13 Days Later "Razor Roses" (Tunisia)
34. Soldered Poon "Splatterpunk" (Morocco)
35. Sawlegen "De Profundis Clamavi" (Morocco)
36. Origin "A Night's Creed" (Egypt)
37. THEE PROjECT "Warriors" (Bahrain)
38. The Crow Murder "The Drowning" (UAE)
39. Vielikan "Celestial Autumn" (Tunisia)
40. Thrashstorm "Skatanic" (Lebanon)
41. The Weeping Willow "Tyrant of The Fall" (Lebanon)
42. Flagellation "Your Remorse" (Tunisia)
43. Soor "The Maze II (The Stranger & The Guardian)" (Morocco)
44. Anaconda "Between Life And Death (Part I)" (Morocco)
45. Karma "No Surrender" (Egypt)
46. Massive Scar Era "The World is Rising" (Egypt)
47. Chalice Of Doom "Endless Prison" (Jordan)
48. Grieving Age "Therefore, A Myriad Of Gargoyles Bellow Their Aborted Versicles, Quoth Thee..." (Saudi Arabia)
49. Mephostophilis "Bloody Sign" (Egypt)
50. Analgesia "From The Ashes Of Morocco" (Morocco)
1. Tristmoon "The Dungeon" (Lebanon)
2. Dethroned "My Eternal Love" (Lebanon)
3. Omnicide "Buried Without A Name" (Saudi Arabia)
4. Binding Shade "Paroxysm of Emptiness" (Jordan)
5. Forgive Me "Life=Nightmare" (Jordan)
You can stream each track or download the compilation here.
Jordanian melodic doom\death metal band Chalice Of Doom has posted the new song "Endless Prison" on the band's official MySpace page. "Endless Prison" is taken from the upcoming full-length album "Immemorial Nightfall."
In other news, Chalice Of Doom had this song included in "The Underground Alliance Vol.1" compilation presented by Flamecult Records." You can download the song and entire compilation track by track on Last.fm.