Last Known Status: Active
Latest Dormant Ordeal News
Below is our complete Dormant Ordeal news coverage, including columns and articles pertaining to the band. Some articles listed may be indirectly related, such as side projects of the band members, etc.
Dormant Ordeal is gearing up to release "We Had It Coming" on June 19th, 2016. The band also comments:
"It took a little while to get through the whole process, but the 'We Had It Coming' album which we put a lot of ourselves into, is going to reach the surface.
"'We Had It Coming' will be issued as pressed CD in elegant, well drawn digipack, enriched with additional lyrics booklet. At the same time the album will be available on Spotify, iTunes and Bandcamp.
"This weekend, we are going to present to you another track from the upcoming album. Stay tuned!" More...
Today sees the release of the first ever MetalRecusants digital compilation titled "Chants of Death: Vol. 1." The compilation is completely free to stream or download at Bandcamp or in the player below. Artwork was designed by MetalRecusants reviewer Ricardo Esparza. The track listing is as follows:
1. Masachist - Drilling the Nerves
2. Corpse Garden - Burnt by the Light
3. Gortal - Crimens Sollicitationis
4. Nephelium - Burial Ground
5. De Profundis -Dead Inside
6. Decaying - Code Name Overlord
7. Sphere - Homo Hereticus
8. Praesepe – Weakness
9. Haiduk - Black Wind
10. Embrional - The Last Step Into Nothingness
11. Tyrants Blood - Spiral Sea
12. Deivos - Absolute of Hatred
13. Annihilation - Sacrifice of Existence
14. Dismanibus - Blood From A Stone
15. Into Darkness - Levy 9's Death
16. Blood Mortized -Unleashing the Hounds
17. Desolator - Infernal Gathering
18. Just Before Dawn - As Death Breaks the Surface
19. Dormant Ordeal - The Animal
20. Auroch - Slaves to a Flame Undying
21. Resurgency - Craniums of Slain Disciples
22. Engulfed - Supreme Lord of Blasphemy
23. Ectovoid - Splintered Phantasm More...
Polish death metallers Dormant Ordeal have issued the following update about parting ways with their guitarist and streaming their new demo album online:
"Over the last few months we intensively worked on new songs and ideas, yet at the same time we were improving the old ones, already checked on local stages. In the meantime, we parted ways with our guitarist, Piotr. This decision, somehow risky, eventually turned out to be pretty good move, which upgraded our level of intensive precision. Most of all, this October and November we recorded our first promotional release 'More to Come.' This material was entirely recorded and mastered by the band itself in improvised studio located in our rehearsal room. Successful mixture of imagination and determination faithfully reflects Dormant Ordeal's current condition. Please, take a moment to listen to our new release."