Last Known Status: Active
Latest Gortal News
Below is our complete Gortal news coverage, including columns and articles pertaining to the band. Some articles listed may be indirectly related, such as side projects of the band members, etc.
Gortal has posted a cover of the Vital Remains track "I Am God," which can be heard below, and the band comments:
"After more than a year off release of 'Deamonolith' Gortal announces the vinyl version of the album. It will be released in 2014 by Pagan Records.
"The album will also contain of a bonus track - the cover of Vital Remains - 'I am God' – listen to it now below! We have played this cover for many years. We recorded this to give honor to Vital Remains
"We remind you 'Deamonolith' was released in December 2012 and has achieved excellent reviews among maniax and the media. At present Gortal is slowly preparing to create a new material for the third CD." More...
Today sees the release of the first ever MetalRecusants digital compilation titled "Chants of Death: Vol. 1." The compilation is completely free to stream or download at Bandcamp or in the player below. Artwork was designed by MetalRecusants reviewer Ricardo Esparza. The track listing is as follows:
1. Masachist - Drilling the Nerves
2. Corpse Garden - Burnt by the Light
3. Gortal - Crimens Sollicitationis
4. Nephelium - Burial Ground
5. De Profundis -Dead Inside
6. Decaying - Code Name Overlord
7. Sphere - Homo Hereticus
8. Praesepe – Weakness
9. Haiduk - Black Wind
10. Embrional - The Last Step Into Nothingness
11. Tyrants Blood - Spiral Sea
12. Deivos - Absolute of Hatred
13. Annihilation - Sacrifice of Existence
14. Dismanibus - Blood From A Stone
15. Into Darkness - Levy 9's Death
16. Blood Mortized -Unleashing the Hounds
17. Desolator - Infernal Gathering
18. Just Before Dawn - As Death Breaks the Surface
19. Dormant Ordeal - The Animal
20. Auroch - Slaves to a Flame Undying
21. Resurgency - Craniums of Slain Disciples
22. Engulfed - Supreme Lord of Blasphemy
23. Ectovoid - Splintered Phantasm More...
Polish death metallers Gortal will enter the studio on June 16th, 2012 to begin recording their second album entitled "Deamonolith." The album is set for an autumn 2012 release through Pagan Records. Gortal commented:
"The new CD consists of 9 completely new death metal anthems. All tracks will be laid down at Studio Progresja with Pawel Janos Grabowski at the helm. Gortal invited Michael, the bassist of polish legend Pandemonium to record all bass guitar tracks. The cover artwork will be created again by Michal Xaay Loranc, who has previously worked with bands such as Nile, Behemoth, Armagedon, Trauma and many more."
Chryste - guitars, vox (Pyorrhoea)
Major - guitars (Conquest Icon)
Desecrate - drums (ex-Lost Soul, ex-Pyorrhoea)
Michael - session bass (Pandemonium)
Pagan Records has announced the signing of unholy death metallers GORTAL to a two album deal. The first album is scheluded for late October and it's entitled "Blastphemous Sindecade." The album was recorded in well known Kokszoman/Zlota Skala Studio in Warsaw, engineered by Maciej Miechowicz, a former member of Kobong. Heinrich (Vesania) performed on bass as a special guest.
The album is a 30 minutes long sonic attack divided into 8 tracks. You can check out some samples on the band's MySpace page.