Last Known Status: Active
Inferi is an American melodic death metal band forged from the bowels of Nashville, Tennessee. The band formed in 2006 and strived to merge the classic melodic metal sound with a taste of crushing technicality. The band sets themselves outside of the generic pack by mixing melodious, yet technical musicianship with virtuosic songwriting rarely since in today's extreme metal acts.
Latest Inferi News
Below is our complete Inferi news coverage, including columns and articles pertaining to the band. Some articles listed may be indirectly related, such as side projects of the band members, etc.
Nashville metal outfit Inferi has released new album "The Path of Apotheosis," and you can now hear all the tracks online. Check it out below, or pick up your copy at Bandcamp here. The track listing is as follows:
1. Those Who From The Heavens Came 05:59
2. The Promethean Kings 06:09
3. A Betrayal Unforetold 05:20
4. Wrath of The Fallen One 04:15
5. The Ophidian Form 05:37
6. Prelude to A Perilous Fate 05:57
7. Destroyer 06:24
8. Onslaught of The Covenant 06:21
9. Marching Through The Flames of Tyranny 05:59
10. The Ancients of Shattered Thrones 05:54
11. The Path of Apotheosis 06:34 More...
An official lyric video is now available for the track "Destroyer," taken off the new album "The Path of Apotheosis" from Tennessee outfit Inferi.
Check out "Destroyer" below, and you can also pre-order "The Path of Apotheosis" at this location. The album's track listing is as follows:
I. Those Who From The Heavens Came
II. The Promethean Kings
III. A Betrayal Unforetold
IV. Wrath of The Fallen Ones
V. The Ophidian Form
VI. Prelude to A Perilous Fate
VIII. Onslaught of The Covenant
IX. Marching Through The Flames of Tyranny
X. The Ancients of Shattered Thrones
XI. The Path of Apotheosis
Nashville’s Inferi has released their Tribunal Records debut "The End Of An Era." It was mixed and mastered by Zack Ohren (Animosity, As Blood Runs Black and The Taste Of Blood) but, according to their press release:
"...with such a talented engineer behind the desk INFERI decidedly strayed away from the all too common and now, sadly enough, overly produced modern metal sound for something more vintage, raw and in the end, truly metal."
Listen for yourself to test that quote. You can purchase "The End Of An Era" now in the Tribunal Records Estore, but will hit shelves June 23.
Nashville metallers, Inferi, have entered the studio today to record their new album, "The Ruin Of Mankind."
The track listing for "The Ruin Of Mankind" is as follows (all times are approximate):
1. The Ruin of Mankind (intro) 2:10
2. Gatherings In the Chambers of Madness 5:22
3. The Endless Siege 6:00
4. A New Breed of Savior 6:19
5. Sentenced to Eternal Life 4:51
6. The War Machine Embodiment 4:56
7. The Warrior's Infinite Opus (instrumental) 9:40
8. Quest for the Trinity 5:22
9. Forged In The Phlegethon 5:31
10. Cursed Unholy 6:24
Upcoming Inferi shows are as follows:
6/08 - The 5 spot - Nashville, Tennessee w/SWASHBUCKLE
6/20 - Club Phathom - Chattanooga, Tennessee