Last Known Status: Active
Latest Rotten News
Below is our complete Rotten news coverage, including columns and articles pertaining to the band. Some articles listed may be indirectly related, such as side projects of the band members, etc.
"HelloRay" is a tribute album to Helloween and Gamma Ray made by fans of the bands. The tribute is set to be released on March 26th by Epicus Records and features acts such as Rampart and Gaia Epicus. A teaser trailer can be found below, and the track listing is as follows:
01. Tribute to the Past (Gamma Ray) GUARDIANS OF MANKIND
02. Warrior (Helloween) GAIA EPICUS
03. The spirit (Gamma Ray) PARALLAX
04. Mr. Torture (Helloween) AILLION
05. Anywhere in the galaxy (Gamma Ray) OPERA MAGNA
06. Ain't got nothin` better (Helloween) KICKHUNTER
07. Last before the storm (Gamma Ray) SONEM
08. Where the rain grows (Helloween) ARMORY
09. A tale that wasn't right (Helloween) DRACHEN
10. Just a little sign (Helloween) RAMPART
11. Leaving hell (Gamma Ray) ROTTEN
12. Judas (Helloween) 5th ELEMENT
13. Heaven or hell (Gamma Ray) BURN UNIVERSE
14. Before the war (Helloween) ILUNGARA
15. Land of the free (Gamma Ray) DEIMOS More...
Dutch death metal act Rotten have announced that they have decided to delay the release of their debut album for an undetermined amount of time. The album, titled "Quality Killings," was planned for release during the summer months but has been pushed back and is now expected by the end of winter. The reason for the delay is due to the band deciding to return to the studio, to record new tracks for the debut release.
Dutch metal band, Rotten, has issued the following studio update:
"Legend producer Dan Swanö has already mastered 4 of our songs. These 4 songs will be released on our Promo 2009, which will be used to send out to clubs, websites, magazines and record-labels. Keep an eye open, 'coz we will upload some tracks soon! Dan Swanö did a killer job, so your ears will never be the same!" More...
Dutch death metal band Rotten has posted a new music video online for the song "HeadChopper." The video can be viewed below. More...
Dutch death metallers, Rotten, have posted two new songs on their MySpace page. The songs, "Choked on Vomit" and "HeadChopper," come off their upcoming album due out this spring.
Dutch death metalles, Rotten, have uploaded a "slightly mixed" new track to their MySpace page. The track, "The Shovel Slayer," comes off their upcoming debut album. The album is due out some time this month.
Dutch death metal act ROTTEN, which features members of RADICAL NERVE DISTORTION, REBORN and HACKSAW, has uploaded a rehearsal version of a new song, entitled "HeadChopper," to its MySpace page. The studio version of this track will be on the band's forthcoming "Splatter Patterns" EP, which will be recorded this spring at Excess studios in Rotterdam, Holland.
ROTTEN can be heard on the "One Foot in Fire (Tribute to Cirith Ungol)" and "The Riddle Masters (Tribute to Manilla Road)" compilations, both on Solemnity Records, as well on "Blown to Pieces 4" (FearSome Records).