Last Known Status: Active
Latest Haiduk News
Below is our complete Haiduk news coverage, including columns and articles pertaining to the band. Some articles listed may be indirectly related, such as side projects of the band members, etc.
Haiduk - the Calgary one man thrashing black and death metal project fronted by Luka Milojica- is proud to officially unleash today his latest concept album "Demonicon," in which each song pertains to the nine demons on the releases front cover. Luka comments:
"It's a crusher! This album has some of my best riffs. I don't waste my time, I don't waste your time. This is true Haiduk the way it was meant to be: cold, evil, blasting arrangements featuring some unique guitar work. 9 songs, 9 demons, risen from the volcanic underworld of Octavia in the realm of Callost - a fantasy world setting, which serves as the basis for the map, lyrics, and short stories contained in the CD booklet."
Three years in the making, "Demonicon" follow 2012's debut full-length "Spellbook" and once again is completely written and produced by Luka Milojica along with mastering by Robert Kukla (Arbitrator), plus featuring album artwork done by Gragoth of Luciferium War Graphics. You can order your copy over here.
1. Syth (3:31)
2. Nazon (2:45)
3. Deamris (4:04)
4. Azyr (2:43)
5. Sarxas (3:30)
6. Corloch (4:13)
7. Nergion (3:33)
8. Vordus (3:20)
9. Xhadex (4:33) More...
Haiduk - the Calgary, AB one man thrashing black and death metal project fronted by Luka Milojica - is proud to announce his return to the studio to record a nine track follow-up album to 2012's debut "Spellbook."
The forthcoming release will be another concept "book" album with a strong underlying theme to each song and will see the creation and inclusion of a map based on a fantasy world of Haiduk's themes.
The mixing and mastering will be done by Robert Kukla (Arbitrator) with album artwork done by Gragoth, both of whom previously worked on "Spellbook." The album is set for a tentative release date during Summer 2015.
Luka Milojica comments: "Haiduk has only gotten darker, faster, and more pissed off! From a guitar standpoint the new riffs are busier and more intricate than ever. You’ll see many elements of 'Spellbook' here but also an evolution of the style towards ever-more bizarre, diabolical guitar work. The recording will focus on instrumental precision and creating a gloomy, blackened atmosphere to pull you into my dark fantasy world." More...
Today sees the release of the first ever MetalRecusants digital compilation titled "Chants of Death: Vol. 1." The compilation is completely free to stream or download at Bandcamp or in the player below. Artwork was designed by MetalRecusants reviewer Ricardo Esparza. The track listing is as follows:
1. Masachist - Drilling the Nerves
2. Corpse Garden - Burnt by the Light
3. Gortal - Crimens Sollicitationis
4. Nephelium - Burial Ground
5. De Profundis -Dead Inside
6. Decaying - Code Name Overlord
7. Sphere - Homo Hereticus
8. Praesepe – Weakness
9. Haiduk - Black Wind
10. Embrional - The Last Step Into Nothingness
11. Tyrants Blood - Spiral Sea
12. Deivos - Absolute of Hatred
13. Annihilation - Sacrifice of Existence
14. Dismanibus - Blood From A Stone
15. Into Darkness - Levy 9's Death
16. Blood Mortized -Unleashing the Hounds
17. Desolator - Infernal Gathering
18. Just Before Dawn - As Death Breaks the Surface
19. Dormant Ordeal - The Animal
20. Auroch - Slaves to a Flame Undying
21. Resurgency - Craniums of Slain Disciples
22. Engulfed - Supreme Lord of Blasphemy
23. Ectovoid - Splintered Phantasm More...