Last Known Status: Active
Latest Ironhorse News
Below is our complete Ironhorse news coverage, including columns and articles pertaining to the band. Some articles listed may be indirectly related, such as side projects of the band members, etc.
Ironhorse signed with Relapse Records earlier this month, with plans to release new album "Dragged Down a Dead End Path" in 2013. The band has now posted the following brief message online about having to change names due to trademark issues:
"We are saddened to have to change our name, but it is best that it happened now and not after our albums were pressed... Ironhorse is now 'Call Of The Void.' Please go add us on our new page right here."
You can also download a new track from Call of the Void, titled "Failure," through the Relapse Records 2012 sampler available here.
Relapse Records has released a new free winter sampler, which can be download at bandcamp or streamed in the player below. The track listing is as follows:
1. Pig Destroyer - Sis 01:14
2. Ironhorse - Failure 03:03
3. Weapon - Vanguard Of The Morning Star 04:19
4. Baroness - March to the Sea 03:11
5. Royal Thunder - Blue 09:30
6. Christian Mistress - Haunted Hunted 05:57
7. Hooded Menace - Effigies of Evil 05:35
8. Serpentine Path - Crotalus Horridus Horridus 06:27
9. Inverloch - The Menin Road 06:21
10. Dying Fetus - From Womb To Waste 04:56
11. Murder Construct - Compelled by Mediocrity 02:44
12. Spawn Of Possession - Where Angels Go Demons Follow 05:38
13. Primate - Global Division 02:30
14. Horseback - Ahriman 03:55
15. Locrian - Chalk Point 08:13
16. 16 - Ants in my Bloodstream 04:34
17. Liberteer - Build No System 01:34
18. General Surgery - Like An Ever Flying Limb 02:25
19. Cripple Bastards - Senza Impronte 02:09
20. Blockheads - Famine 01:40
21. Death - Living Monstrosity 05:08 More...
Relapse Records is extremely proud to announce the signing of Boulder, Colorado hardcore/grind/punk quartet Ironhorse. Relapse comments:
"Ironhorse (Gordon Koch - Drums, Alex Pace - Bass, Steve Vanica - Vocals, Patrick Alberts - Guitar) formed in late 2011 and quickly made a name for themselves in the local scene, playing shows with heavy hitters like Gaza, Elitist, & Cattle Decapitation.
"The band recently wrapped up recording their furious, hard-hitting debut Dragged Down a Dead End Path in Salt Lake City at the Boar's Nest with Andy Patterson which will see an early 2013 release via Relapse.
"The album’s opening track 'Failure' can be downloaded for free via the Relapse Records Winter 2012 Sampler at this location while a preview of the cover art can be seen here. More details on the album will be announced shortly. Ironhorse plan to kick teeth in across the nation and tour heavily throughout 2013 in support of the album."
The band also commented on the signing: "We are honored to be a part of a label that not only puts out a lot of great new music, but also put out the music that inspired us to be musicians and play live."