From: Melbourne, Australia
Last Known Status: Active
Latest Hadal Maw News
Below is our complete Hadal Maw news coverage, including columns and articles pertaining to the band. Some articles listed may be indirectly related, such as side projects of the band members, etc.
After much teasing and foreshadowing, Melbourne death metal crew Hadal Maw has released second offering “Olm” via EVP Recordings, acting as the first recording featuring with new vocalist Sam Dillon.
“We wrote the bulk of the music throughout 2015 when we never had a solid line up,” says drummer Rob Brens. “So having the band in this somewhat fractured state gave us the opportunity to write with no preconceptions of what the band really was. We didn’t think about our previous work, or writing death metal or whatever. We just wrote music and we came out with what feels like a really fresh sound for us." More...
Your death metal pest control specialists in Fumigation have just released a second track off their upcoming album "Integrated Pest Management," titled "Pediculosis (Mommy, I Have Lice)."
The track is available through the latest "Pig Squeals and Breakdowns" monthly compilation series. Fumigation's "Pediculosis (Mommy, I Have Lice)" also features a brief guest vocal appearance by Stef of Insurrection?, whom appears on three tracks off the upcoming full length.
You can stream the full compilation below, or download it for free at this location. The complete track listing for the compilation is as follows:
1. Under Godless Skies - We're Not In Wonderland Anymore Alice 03:40
2. Pandora's Wake - A New Chemistry 03:27
3. Truth Inside The Silence - Muras 03:13
4. Gaia - Deadfalls 04:27
5. Graveborn - Infernal Ascendance 04:37
6. Infinite Design - Calculating Insanity 03:08
7. Death Comes Home - Longevity 03:14
8. Fumigation - Pediculosis (Mommy, I Have Lice) 03:04
9. Hadal Maw - Merchant of Aeonian Pulse 03:41
10. Bloody Obstetric Technology - Unrecognizable Bloody Mess 03:53
11. Colombian Necktie - Clown Killer 04:08
12. KILL WHITEY! - Burn Shit Down! 03:01
13. Skies of Gehenna - Disciples 03:41
14. Bodies In Barrels - Dragon Slayer 05:05
15. From Blue to Gray - Terrible Among the Fierce 05:07
16. Al Goregrind - Prepare To Get Fisted By The Empire 02:32
17. One Sense Too Much - Damnation Through Design 05:35
18. KnowThySelf - Raggle Fraggle 03:54
19. Four Story Massacre - Inappropriate Methods of the Dead 03:09
20. Homicyde - Rotten 04:08
21. CounterMeasure - Castaway 04:08 More...
New Melbourne, Australia-based tech death project called Hadal Maw is in need of a vocalist and drummer. You can check out an instrumental track from the band on their MySpace page. Interested parties can contact the band there or at hadalmaw [AT] hotmail.com.